Ingraining feminization

Wi****

Posted

Hi 

This question is aimed at the Dominant but I welcome comments from all.

For sissies who like anal play and pegging etc, do you think it helps ingrain the subs status as a sissie to engage in anal play with the sissie being dressed in feminine clothing rather than being naked. Personally it helps my whole mind set if I'm dressed feminine when plugged or using my anal toys.

Posted

I never do real feminization or feminine clothing, but having to offer myself for her strapon feels like real submission

Posted

When I receive anal/pegging/etc I'm normally nude, but then I'm not a sissy.  

But, I think for those who are a sissy - it'd surely be part of the dynamic or mindset to do, well, pretty much anything in sissy attire. 

Posted

I have a sissy and it’s a much better experience for us both when he’s at least in a fem nightie with lipstick and a necklace on. Let’s face it... as a woman when a guy is behind me, my dress is often pushed up and my necklace swings underneath me. It’s some of the little things I notice. So I try to give my sissy that same experience.

• 10 months later...
Posted

I never have sex as a man, I was a virgin when I married and the first thing my wife did on the wedding night was throwing at me a pair of bra and panties and to complete the *** I was still a virgin during the whole honey moon because she only use her strap on on me

• 5 months later...
Posted
As a sissy myself I tend to visualise it from the point of view of a woman... Let's be honest, as a woman you take a dick up your vagina or butt hole, don't you? Similarly when sissies are dressed the same dynamic follows.
Posted

Being in panties/thong, short skirt, full makeup always helps a better experience for any anal play.  If another CDer is fucking me or a woman is pegging me, then I like lipstick marks on my butt as well.  It just all adds to the 'girly experience'.  As Cucksmaam said, necklaces swinging while your pretty ***ted nails are pulling your butt wider really puts you in the headspace and moment.  Love it.

Posted

dedfn find its far better if I'm dressed, but not sure if that's because I have latent sissy tendencies or is because as a woman, ok still physically male, it just feels so much better to be taken while wearing clothing designed to make me attractive to men, maybe thats why i like the roleplay that goes with it too

Posted

I probably do have sissy tendancies as well, whether I choose to use them or not.  I definitely find the act of somebody (man or woman) lifting my skirt and pulling my thong to 1 side to take me much more exciting and sexy than that same person undoing my jeans in drab mode.

Posted
37 minutes ago, CDerRach said:

I probably do have sissy tendancies as well, whether I choose to use them or not.  I definitely find the act of somebody (man or woman) lifting my skirt and pulling my thong to 1 side to take me much more exciting and sexy than that same person undoing my jeans in drab mode.

depends on the jeans, there are some really sexy women's jeans out there, those leatherette ones I'm wearing on my profile pic for instance if combined with sexy knickers and stillies, one thing I like jeans for is the addition to bondage, when they're pulled down to my knees they are so restrictive- no escaping for me, a gr8 thing if I'm dogging or being spanked in a public place knowing i couldn't run if didturbed