Kinky Xmas tips: How can we keep the fire alive?

Annalou

Posted

Merry kinkmas to everyone!!!! ☃️🎄🎁🎅it's definitely been one of the toughest years and I thought 2019 was my hardest year to date with loosing a lot of family members but yes nothing compares to how everyone must be feeling this year. But we gotta look to the positives 2021 will be an amazing year and we'll all make it so!!!!! 

I'm spending Christmas with my parents and a few other people we can mix with for the day 🙂 me and my Sir @Liam52 spent our little Christmas together a few weeks ago and it was magical hopefully next year we'll be able to actually spend Christmas day together!!! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas together and that you can spend it with at least some one you love 💜💜 cheers everyone and here's to 2021 🍸🍾🥃🍷

Posted

Merry kinkmess to everyone. I made the choice to cancel my Christmas. So I am stuck at home all alone, as I have no bubble whatsoever, apart from works bubble. Thanks to technology, my daughter and a good friend of mine are keeping in touch with me. Fingers crossed, 2021 is the year when people can get together with their significant other, plan meets instead of wondering we people can mix with others. Focus on the plus and not the negatives xx

Posted

Big tribeVibe to kinky Massive🙏💚🙏
Fens are lucky enough to have become a shielded bubble in these Dreadtimes.
We send our love n kinky thoughts out to all our fellow kinksters.......life,love n Unity......🐺🐥
Fate has brought us together,may it bring you all the positive connections,kink positive connections that link our community....
As a wise friend said recently , "live,love,laugh!"

Posted

My xmas was calm and safe , with a dinner yesterday and today a brunch delicious with few family members(who we are living together for long time in safe and trying to help each others). The new year s eve it will be the same: dinner delicious early and calm.

Posted

Just remember, if you're going to have a naughty Christmas, Krampus will use his steel restraints to drag you off to your punishment.

Posted

Love this site if you like kinky or BdSM this is the place to dbe.

Posted

Communication, that's the best way to explore together