Gloves?

Posted

Do you have a fetish for gloves? What about them do you enjoy most?

I love the feel of a good pair of leather gloves on my hands, covering someone's mouth, gripping the throat, massaging the skin, etc. Textured gloves can be fun, especially if they are rubber and textured for insertion play.

Tell me about your glove kink!

Posted

I share your fetish for leather gloves. They’re as empowering as stilettos to me!  - I usually opt for fingerless to accommodate my long nails however....!! 

Posted
2 hours ago, Allure said:

I share your fetish for leather gloves. They’re as empowering as stilettos to me!  - I usually opt for fingerless to accommodate my long nails however....!! 

Ohhh. Very nice. Fingerless gloves are awesome too. I enjoy them for a more bikerish kind of look with my engineer boots.

TnALOVES2PLAY
Posted

My husband loves his latex gloves for inserstion play. There also good for masturbation! Thanks for sharing!

Posted

One of my many fetishes is gloves, predominantly rubber gloves. I prefer thick industrial rubber gloves. Fortunately I have a very accepting mrs who allows my to use them in the bedroom on her, very explosive results 💦💦💦

• 4 months later...
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

A nice pair of long black leather gloves is my choice

Posted

At one time, long leather "opera gloves" were the height of women's fashion.  However now, in this bland new millennium, they appear to have been relegated to role of fetish wear.

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Yes it is such a shame

Posted

Absolutely, the longer the better