Fetish clothing and everyday wear

severalstrawberries

severalstrawberries
Posted

What I want to know is, what fetish clothing items do you wear both as a visible part of an everyday outfit and in an explicit "bedroom" setting?

I'm doing a university project on fetish fashion and how it found its way into mainstream fashion. I really want to get some insiders views and opinions on this so any help is greatly appreciated! We generally focus on somewhat traditional fetish wear (leather, latex, harnesses, heels and so on), since the project is mainly on the visuals of fetish. If anyone is willing to answer more questions on the topic, please dm me :)

Xo Strawberries

Posted

I think possibly the reason you're not getting answers is because this question was asked not long ago and people contributed then. Perhaps have a search in the forums?

Posted

Hit me up I might have an answer

Posted

I don’t really know if this qualifies. But considering my crossdressing is a secret to everyone around me. I do it everyday. Under my normal clothes I always have something on.

In terms of fetish clothing I do have some, but only wear it at home. I have a few latex outfits. But I usually wear those bits at home due to how it hard it can be going about your business in day to day life while trying to hide the sound of squeaky latex and the site of it whenever I bend over to pick stuff up.

Posted

For me it's got to be a waist training corset. It's got to bring my waist in by at least 4 inches

Posted

Any item of clothing can be ‘fetish’ providing there are people who are extremely aroused by them! (Either wearing them or looking at someone else wearing them.)The stereotype of a fetishist is that they wear leather and latex as you have already referred to but they don’t do anything for me.

And underwear fetishism can come in almost as many flavours as there are underwear. With so many women wearing trousers I am beginning to wonder whether my attraction to women wearing skirts and dresses can pass for a fetish! So in reality almost everyone is wearing fetish clothes even if they don’t realise it.

Posted

Personally I found pvc and leather were surprisingly common as day to day fashion wear you could in several stores on the high street. I'd imagine you can go into Primark or h&m and make a somewhat kinky looking outfit from what's available in the standard clothing section.
I've also noticed how latex is used a lot in movies rather than pvc, probably for the tight fit and better shine.

• 11 months later...
Posted

do any of the beautiful lady's on this have a fur fetish? 

• 7 months later...
Posted
On 4/23/2022 at 5:38 AM, red30 said:

do any of the beautiful lady's on this have a fur fetish? 

There's actually a different forum here that specifically highlights fur fetish. I'm not sure how many ladies you'll find on there though. It doesn't hurt too much 😂 to check it out anyway. 😉❤️😎

• 11 months later...
Posted

I sometimes, at the behest of my mistress or just for fun, ladies panties, a pink jock strap etc while I work as a carpenter.