Where to sell feet pics?

FansUtopia

FansUtopia
Posted

I am wanting to sell photos and videos of my feet but I don't know where to start. I am familiar with a few websites online but was curious if any of you know better places. 

Posted

usual rules apply folks - this is good to give out advice and recommendations, but no direct links and keep comments civil 

Posted

So.  There are a fair few websites you can set up and sell and that's for sure.  But none are an easy win or an easy gold mine.

What is far more important is your work and marketing.  Honestly, we're in a world where a few simple googles will get a trove of legitimate pictures for free... so... the question, why you?

BenFetish-2715
Posted

Pantydeal you can sell anything on there ;)

Posted

The most common way to sell content is starting a Twitter page and linking to an . However selling just feet pictures isn't really a thing anymore. You would need to offer more or find gaps in the market to be noticed. Which is harder to do than ever before.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I tried instagram but you tend to get a lot of scammers on there 

• 6 months later...
Posted
On 3/14/2022 at 12:21 AM, Nickynicks said:

I tried instagram but you tend to get a lot of scammers on there 

Yeah, instagram is such a terrible place. 110% full of scammers, but my experiece is that you need a lot of followers on instagram first, which has no easy way, lots of post and you will get followers one by one. We have taken a little bit different route for our picture selling, but I ain't sure yet if it works. Need to make more content first. We have started the real webstore www.feetsnheels.com and selling single pictures there and instagrams works as promotion. internet is full of free pictures so ther is no tons of *** coming. I think the best way to promote yourself is to make custom content for the clients, like we do. When the customer can decide what kind of content you make for them. what kind of shoes? What kind of sock, color, denier? What kind of nail polish, ankles, soles, toes? etc etc. I think that's the way get attention for the possible clients.

-F'n'h