A Dive Turned Kinky

Scuba1969

Posted

It was the first time Dan and I had dove together we were paired up by local rescue dive group !Dan and I were the same age and in good physical shape and I quickly learned he looked good in a wetsuit and scuba gear too !! The morning of our first dive together we met for breakfast then went to local lake and started suiting up I grabbed the wrong bag leaving house I had my right gear but also a latex catsuit and a very tight fitting rubber wetsuit with a hood that had only eye and mouth holes fuck I went in a little building got my catsuit on and my rubber wetsuit and thought he wont think nothing he watched my every move so I slipped on my fins my double tanks and my weight belt and my cressi full face mask and got in the water and waited for Dan who was wearing fairly tight wetsuit himself we went down a few feet practiced our hand signals and did an equipment check not far into the dive dan signaled me he was out of air so I swam over gave him my second stage and as we were going along the bottom headed back to the dock dan grabs my hard cock and rubs it through my suit I just stop and am floating there not moving so he can tell i like it i turn over on my back so he is above me  and I watch this rubber encased frogman rub the bulge in my wetsuit I reach out and start rubbing his cock under his wetsuit until we are soon both in a cloud of bubbles both of us spasming as we cum inside our suits