Servitude - My gift to you: Chapter 4 - “fuck toy”

Erotes-72

Posted

He leapt immediately and made haste to the bed not wanting to disappoint his queen and assumed the instructed position. Mistress allowed his flight and relinquished his leash whilst she made her way to the bed via her kit bag. 

A simple single click of her fingers followed by crossing them was her only command. He sat on the bed, crossed legged allowing his back and shoulders to relax. “Good pet” the soft caring words a reward for his discipline. In conjunction she gently stroked his hair and kissed his cheek. “Your obedience is wonderful dear toy, now kiss mistress passionately”. For him it was a pleasure to comply and he eagerly obliged, his tongue dancing with hers.

He lingered for as long as he could until mistress pulled away, “good boy” her only response as she once again stroked his head. Slowly and deliberately mistress then began to remove the required toys from her bag. First out a set of restraints were placed on the edge of the bed, her trusted crop came next followed by her flogger. He watched with great interest as each piece was removed, examined and then carefully placed by mistress. A whole array of implements followed, a pin wheel, butt plugs, candles to name but a few and each tantalised his curiosity a little more. The final item was removed discreetly as mistress wanted to surprise her possession with it. “Eyes front now” as she moved to his rear. 

Again silence as mistress made sure his eyes never left the spot on the wall in front of him. Once certain that he complied she knelt behind him, one final stroke of his head was given but this time her hand traveled down over his shoulders and down his spine. His eyes never moved. She gently kissed his neck, “ good boy”.

Now she placed his new leather hood over his head, eyes and mouth still unzipped, and fastened it in place, carefully drawing the laces together and fixing them with a neat bow. 

“Now lie back my sweet, relax your body and allow mistress to complete her work”. He duly complied. One by one mistress restrained his four limbs to the four corners of the bed, ensuring each was tight and secure. He now lay on his back, spreadeagled and totally restrained. 

“I’ve left you unzipped for a short while sweet toy as I want to see the glint in your eyes as I commence my fun”. Starting at his Adam’s apple she ran her fingers slowly down his body. One by one she stroked his nipples, using her thumb and forefinger to squeeze each in turn to ensure they became erect and then she place a clamp on each. “As we play I shall tighten both my sweet as it pleases me”

She stood bent above him, staring into his eyes as her fingers continued there downward journey. Across his stomach, over his belly button, a moments pause for her finger to sink in and explored,  then further down until they stopped a couple of inches from his Pubic line. She knew this was his tender spot, an area of sensual delight, so she took a while to softly tickle him there. Unable to control his delight a soft pur left his mouth and his body involuntarily moved in tandem with her touch. Her cock throbbed with delight as she played.

Now she moved her head a little closer and stared deep into his eyes as she lifted her hand and returned it to his body on the underside of her balls. Instant delight filled his eyes as her fingers gently strokes, another gasp of joy left his mouth as his body tensed and trembled with elation. Her cock now repeatedly throbbed with lustful pleasure, so she gripped it gently in her hand and stroked it a little, her eyes never leaving his as she studied his joy.

She lowered her lips to meet his and was rewarded with another passionate kiss, which intensified with each stroke of her cock. “Now dear I’m about to commence my joy, but be warned, I am your mistress, your queen and owner and I forbid you to climax without my implicit consent, do you understand. “Yes”; his only reply. With that mistress quickly picked up her crop and brought it down hard on his inner thigh. He realised his mistake instantly and quickly corrected it. “Yes mistress”. Your body is my fuck toy, I own and control it, if you cum before I give my consent I will not be happy, understood “yes mistress”. Instantly her tone softened again “good boy”

She kissed his lips once more before closing the zip on his hood over his mouth. Then one by one she zipped up his eye holes. With the first of his senses now removed she placed a set of earphones neatly into each of his ears and turned on the playlist they had compiled together. Now deprived of both sight and sound he had no idea where mistress was, or what awaited him next. 

Restrained, naked, spreadeagled and now deprived of both sight and hearing he lay at her mercy. She needed to be sure though so she crossed the room and took a solitary ice cube from her wine cooler then returning to him, her attention was drawn to the reflected light coming from the new shiny cock ring, he wore with such pride, as her hard member throbbed. Smiling she placed the ice just above the shaft.

His involuntary movement told her all she needed to know. Instantly she felt the *** flow to her neither region once more. Heavenly pleasure was about to reach new heights. A waive of elation grew in her as she commenced her play 

Posted

Steve! ……. Bring me some oxygen! Wow ! I have to say this is your best work . I really enjoyed the light and shade. Nice slow intro with a few sexy shocks to turn up the tension and temperature 🤒. 🏆🥇

Posted

So quick to read and reply my friend. I’m overjoyed you like it. My gratitude for you kind comments, you so inspire me to write further. Thank you

Posted

I am enjoying Servitude. You are a great writer. I hope you continue.

Posted
1 hour ago, ScarlettDismay said:

I am enjoying Servitude. You are a great writer. I hope you continue.

You are indeed extremely gracious and kind. Many thanks for your lovely comment, I’m so pleased that your enjoying my tale xx

Posted (edited)

Every chapter you write is amazing. I adore every one you write. Please keep writing, you are so talented.  xx

Edited by Deleted Member
wording
Posted
On 7/6/2021 at 9:38 PM, Unicorn_30 said:

Every chapter you write is amazing. I adore every one you write. Please keep writing, you are so talented.  xx

Such kind words unicorn_30, my next chapter is written and shall be posted very soon x