***d feminisation Stories

Posted

I met this girl online one day. We chatted for months talking about this and that, then she told that she had a fantasy to turn a man into a girl, and then to have them do what ever she said. I said I could do that with her. We decided to meet up in a pub and we clicked straight away. This is when she passed me a satin pair of women's knickers and told me to go and put them on if I was serious about her, which I did instantly. 

The start to ***d feminisation stories.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Mmmmm love secret stocking and panties fun but havin ur other half involved.... happened but my ex didn't like it

• 1 month later...
Posted

I hope she had the strapons to take it to the next level lol 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I would so love for this to happen to me, add in some kidnap play to start it off and that would just be the perfect ***d feminisation stories situation xxx

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 4/18/2018 at 11:13 PM, Silkylouise said:

I met this girl online one day. We chatted for months talking about this and that, then she told that she had a fantasy to turn a man into a girl, and then to have them do what ever she said. I said I could do that with her. We decided to meet up in a pub and we clicked straight away. This is when she passed me a satin pair of women's knickers and told me to go and put them on if I was serious about her, which I did instantly.

It's definitely a dream that I want to come true. They need to be show bums out

Posted
12 hours ago, LisaWhipaAss said:

It's definitely a dream that I want to come true. They need to be show bums out

Oooh lets make each others dream come true...... 

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I'm available if someone wants to put me in panties

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i wear them all the time. feels so good.

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

I remember my previous on line mistress, introducing me to lingerie wearing. It was embarrassing having to buy the gear, and wearing it for the first time. I didnt realise just how much it turned me on. I now have a good selection and can't wait to be told to wear it again. I would have to go to work in my suit with a pair of thongs and hold ups on. I still miss it. Would love to make more ***d feminisation stories.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/23/2018 at 6:00 AM, Scouting4u said:

I hope she had the strapons to take it to the next level lol 

I hope you have some as i would love to have you use them on me as well as other punishments and  ***d feminisation stories. message me if interested if not fine thanks 

Posted

I have had this dream for over 20 years but never met anyone who I could tell let alone try it with and my dream is one day I hope to find either one woman or a group of women who would be interested in having their VERY own sex slave who you could share with your female friends and turn me into your very own little girl to the fullest extent possible, and I have actually written up a story about my fantasy but I don't know how to put it on here as it's many pages long lol and I'm not sure if I can reply to any messages on here as I'm not a full member but if there are any women out there that would want this for themselves or know any women or groups of women who would be prepared to do this please message me and if I can reply I'll send my personal contact details where you can contact me and I'll send you my ***d feminisation stories. thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/18/2018 at 3:13 PM, Silkylouise said:

Love the feeling of being accepted by my lady sharing a guy with her or while she watched me or walking in on me all dressed up n bieng with her lover... This is my fantasy.. N also modeling for her to photograph me or video it./

Posted

Sexy slutty desires trapped inside me, wanting to be explored../

• 1 month later...
Posted

Yes please. Want my own ***d feminisation stories.I feel like a girl when i wake up in the morning so ***d feminisation and sissification would be a real pleasure to endure.I wear underwear every day and often meet men dressed as a female.If guys choose to verbally and physically humilate me that would so much better.I often wear latex dresses,stockings,heels and a chastity cage with a plug if i want to walk and an anal clamp if i feel the need to be only capable of crawling.Public *** is definitely something id love to explore.Feminisation can include be ***d to take oestrogen.Yes please.Id prefer to be a sissy slut.thank you.x

kissurfeet
Posted

no good for me, I don't wear panties under my short black dress, just black fishnets pantyhose to keep my bits in place, giggles

Posted

Sexy. I love wearing lace panties. I'd like be more fem. If someone can help me in nj.

Posted

There is no greater feeling of taking a long bath then getting out . dry off then lotion time... U are filled with the excitement of picking out ur panties n bra or CAMI sole or a sexy lace bustier then slipping on your lace topped thigh stockings ...mmmm then you find ur black five inch strappy heels...the ruru of wearing something so feminine... U look at your self seeing how sexy u look n feel....yes I do know the joy of wearing panties

Posted

I need help with shopping and guidance to grooming making me feminize me and sissy.

Posted

Question: Do you prefer to wear thigh high lace top stockings or crotchless pantyhose?? Or garterbelts??  They all are the most feminine attire to wear??stockings n thing n bustier n heels mmm

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

For me, lovely silk stockings with lace tops. I feel so sexy.

• 2 years later...
Posted
Am 30.12.2018 um 13:03 Uhr sagte LisaWhipaAss:

Es ist definitiv ein Traum, den ich wahr werden lassen möchte. Sie müssen gezeigt werden Bums out

Dann lassen Sie den wahr werden an mir diesen Traum, muss gezeigt beim aus