Daddy issues with females. Vs. Mommy issues with males.

Themachinist77

Posted

tbh you should just return the favour

call her Daddy when you cum.

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

mikeymcfly24
Posted
ddlg is no problem/ mdlb is a problem... ???
Posted
Yesterday at 04:44 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

I like it.

Posted
7 hours ago, mikeymcfly24 said:

ddlg is no problem/ mdlb is a problem... ???

in seriousness. No.

But, if we go back to the original post "when we want to switch it up" - it might be difficult for another partner to suddenly respond to being called Mommy especially if that's not a role or headspace they're comfortable with.

It might also very much be that even someone who *is* a Mommy-Domme might find it very weird to be called Mommy during sex.Ā  And this isn't really about things being right or wrong, but about what folk are actually happy with.

But, do we not think it's also a bit weird that there are older men looking for young women with 'Daddy Issues' to call them Daddy...Ā  (again, nothing wrong with DDlg - but - like a lot of things there can be a creep element that some men areĀ  happy to exploit)

Posted
A kink is a kink :) I myself don't like describing it with the word weird - seems negative and judgy to my mind - whether from a little male to a mommy or a little female to a daddy - older or not.
You may have noticed the mommy kink is less enjoyed / accepted by women in general than a daddy one because culture has what looks to be double standards - these are caused by many things and go both ways in various different situations in life.

However there are indeed some women who enjoy it thigh, so if it's important, keep looking for those women :)
  • 1 month later...
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted
On 8/23/2021 at 3:38 AM, Themachinist77 said:

Why is it okay for us guys to always be daddy figure. then when we want to switch it up. And call her mommy when we cum. It's weird?

So you were doing role play but then suddenly just without warning wanted to change or reverse the gender dynamic/control?!? Bit sudden then maybe šŸ¤”

Posted
Yesterday at 08:22 AM, Rock21RosesAndRopes said:

So you were doing role play but then suddenly just without warning wanted to change or reverse the gender dynamic/control?!? Bit sudden then maybe šŸ¤”

No. We dated over 2 yrs. But I kept trying to help her " acquire " a dominant role. But she couldn't take to it.

• 1 year later...
Posted
I enjoy DDlg. I also enjoy Anr. And at one point was hoping to find a Daddy I could feed. Since being housebound my fun has all been online. And I've enjoyed many cyber connections where I've told DDlg and I've role played a mommy a few times. I'm not Dom in anyway but still enjoyed role playing a mommy. But it was mentally difficult when I was in little space to be referred to as mommy. It kind of was still a turn on. I still have one guy I chat to who watches me do my lactation massages, that refers to me as mommy while he helps himself shall we say. While he watches me.
Posted (edited)

Like maybe they are not a switch and suddenly swapping roles is not something they into. Why not find a switch or Mommy?Ā 

Edited by Darkpuppy