Death by Pussy

kb****

Posted
Death by Pussy

**trigger warnings**

There’s a knocking on the door
I scramble to get up as I’m half way thru a work meeting on my computer.

I open the door and smile, ushering him into my apartment with relief that my washing machine will finally be fix

He smiles a sly smile back, looking down at my half open robe and a peak of my cleavage. I follow his gaze and quickly cover myself, cursing in my head that I didn’t get dressed this morning.

I’m wrapped in my bathrobe with nothing underneath and messy hair since I slept-
in and couldn’t bother getting dressed.

He meanders over to the machine and begins inspecting it. I watch him from the corner of my eye as I impatiently wait for my work meeting to end.

As he works, he walks dangerously close to me and brushes against my back as he begins moving his tools to the washing machine. A chill goes down my spine. ‘I’m imagining things,’ I thought. I took comfort that my colleagues were on the call and can hear me on the other end.

He walks by again but this time his hand brushes my hair. ‘Okay, that definitely was on purpose!’ I thought and turned my head, staring at him defiantly. He had his back turned and continued his work nonchalantly as I gauge his body language.

He seems relaxed as he hunches over exposing his broad, Muscular shoulders thru his tight white t-shirt.

His golden, shoulder length hair covering the side of his face, so I wasn’t sure he was looking at me or at the machine.

I excuse myself from the meeting explaining that I have a plumber over and need to talk to him.

I muted my mic and set the sound on speaker so I can hear the meeting continue while I walk over to him. I begin explaining the accident that might have lead to the machine malfunctioning and he smiles as he looks up from his crouched position. “You have no underwear on…” he smiles and sits up on his knees.

I blush forgetting again my nakedness under my robe. Suddenly, his big hands grab my inner thigh and moves up towards my sex. I gasped in surprise and immediately close my legs and try to back away from him. In one swift motion, he sweeps my legs from underneath me grabs my hair while cradling my back as he pins me flat on the ground.

My robe is now wide open with my naked body trembling underneath. His piercing blue eyes stares into me as he roughly opens my legs. His big,hard cock can be seen thru his jeans.

I begin to protest, “what do you think you’re doing…” he immediately covers my mouth and whispers, “now no one can hear you, not even your colleagues. “

I realize the meeting is still going on in the background but I’ve set myself on mute and the camera is turned off. I begin to panic as I try to wiggle my way out of his grasp but his thighs have me pinned down and I can’t move.

I begin to use my arms trying to remove his hand off my mouth so I can scream for help. Maybe a neighbor is home,
Maybe someone on the street will hear … but he is muscular and double my weight and I can’t budge him. He unzips his pants and lays himself on top of me. With one had holding my mouth and the other holding my hands in place. He leans in and whispers, “You’ve been teasing me since I’ve gotten here. Being naked, checking me out, flashing me while I’m working…” his voice is confident and deep and it arouses me. I hate myself for it, as I can feel his cock graze my thigh and I can feel the moisture forming between my legs. I shake my head “no” and begin screaming thru his hand but no sounds escape.

He guides himself into me and I can feel my pussy ripping. He’s bigger than any guy I’ve had and my eyes show my shock. Tears begin to form in my eyes as he begins to move in and out. Stretching me, using me, violating me. He kisses my tears running down my cheeks and whispers “you’ll learn to enjoy it, your pussy is so tight and getting so wet…”

My body betrays me as I begin to cum, hard. He smiles as my body tightens around him and releases. He takes his hand off my mouth and sticks his tongue down my throat as I gasp for air, trying to regain myself from the intense orgasm.

His kisses takes me into a trance as he begins to thrust deeper inside me with his tongue. My mouth becomes
another hole for him to violate. I suddenly forgot to scream as my body takes me into info the moment. Laying naked on the floor being ***d by a stranger and my body wanting it. I try to relax as he hits the bottom of my pussy and I can feel the sting of the tears inside me.

He grabs my hair and sets me on my knees as he stands upright. “Now you’ve had your pleasure…”

And he thrusts his big cock into
my throat. I begin choking on his cock, gasping for air as he slams me into the kitchen counter. I feebly attempt to push his thighs away but it only turns him on and he becomes more aggressive.

He then lifts me up and sets my bare ass on the kitchen counter tops. “You feel too good to cum now…” he says in his deep growling voice.

As he pulls my hair back, exposing my neck and begins sucking hard as he slips his cock into my pussy again.

My hand automatically cradles his head while the other grabs his back and pushes him towards me. The rhythm intensifies and I can tell he’s about to cum.

I whisper in his ear, “ you cum inside me I’ll have evidence you’ve been here..” as I flex myself around him, tightening around his cock.” He gasped in surprise but is too late he begins to cum deep and hard inside me.

I grab his body and *** him to keep thrusting inside me, trying to milk every last drop.

He begins to shake from his intense orgasm and falls to his knees gasping for air. I follow him down to the floor and push him down against his back and sit on his face. Smothering him in his own cum, my cum and the smell of our sex. He begins lick hungrily after my dirty pussy and I squirt into his mouth. Drowning in my juices and my thighs clamp around his head, preventing him from getting air. His body starts convulsing as I pin his airways with my crotch. Soon his body starts going limp and I’ve knocked him ***.
Posted
Every girl has a *** fantasy — if they let their primal nature out 😉
Posted
4 minutes ago, kbenhavn188 said:

It was the most common request I had when writing stories for individuals...and some of them were very dark x

• 9 months later...
Posted
November 8, 2021, kbenhavn188 said:

No. They most definitely do not. Every “girl” is an individual.