The Sound of Cumming

Posted
Trigger warning: derogatory language
"Suck his hard erect cock as I lick your delicious pussy!"

I normally wouldn't want you distracted. I'd normally be greedy and want you all for myself. I wouldn't want your mind being anywhere else but focusing on me, what I'm doing, and just how good it makes you feel. You would cum and cum and cum and I would smile at my sexy girl. For you are mine. I wouldn't share your moans with anyone. They're mine.

I made them!

But. I also know how much you love to suck a cock. You like it because you know how good you are at it. Naughty little cock sucker of mine.

I also know how you like to admire other men and fantasise about them. Well, today I decided to introduce a friend, as a treat for all of us. Don't worry, at the first second you're not finding it all incredibly sexy and intoxicating we'll stop.

You're already moaning from enjoying my oral skills. I know you love it when I lick your pussy, suck your clit and finger you. Wouldn't you like a nice cock to suck on too? He has strict instructions to do as you ask. We will move into whatever position is most comfortable for you to suck whilst I pleasure you.

I want you to feel my tongue, my lips and my fingers bring you to climax. But I want you to forget that it's me. I want it all to be a pleasurable blur of bodies. It doesn't matter who is here. Imagine who you like. Focus on sucking the strangers fresh delicious new cock. In fact, wear this blindfold. Communicate through your moans and dirty words.

Imagine you're cheating on me with several men. You dirty little whore. Sucking on another man's cock. How could you betray me? You are cheating on me. But God it feels good doesn't it. So forbidden, so naughty, so new and exciting. He's certainly young, hard and tasty. You can't deny that. All those new smells, smooth skin, hard muscle, hands grabbing your body, squeezing your nipples and breasts. Kissing you. Sharing tongues with another man. God it tastes so good doesn't it. He strokes your face as he gently pressed his cock again to your lips, which you accept hungrily, sucking him deep.

I love watching you climax with another man in your mouth. Your moans muffled by his cock. Stroke his hard shaft darling, embrace it's warmth, indulge. Make your man slave moan. He's grabbing your hair. Not pulling you but holding your hair tightly, following the sucking pace you set. He adores your warm hungry mouth and can't stay apart from you. You're so keen to impress him, to show off your many skills. Your clasping lips and teasing snake tongue. You're going to make the poor young thing cum all over you if you keep that up. Is that what you want, someone eating your pussy and bringing you to orgasm as someone shoots ropes of warm cum over you. Would you talk dirty to him as he reached orgasm, beg him for his white creamy seed? Dirty girl. Would you spread some on your fingers and taste this new delicacy over your breasts and body?

His cock is done. Whereas mine is hard, ready and willing. Let him be useful and lick your clit as I fuck you. Grab his head and put your fingers through his hair as I thrust into you. Rub the cum he left all over your amazing body. We're both going to make you cum over and over tonight my darling. You have dirty slut thoughts that need satisfying. Now cum for me. Cum!

I'll bring as many men as you need. Cocks of every shape and size. We'll fuck every hole in your body if you want that. The important thing is that you cum, and cum hard. Hear their deep groans of exertion and moans of approval as they fuck you and get sucked by you. Rubbing their cocks between your breasts, against your beautiful skin. Feel the laces of streams of cum shooting all over you. The grunts of men reaching climax. All of them adoring you. The cum shot inside you will serve as lube for the next man. You're going to be very exhausted. My God you've made a mess. Squirting everywhere. Such naughty wetness.

My hungry little lust filled slut.