Pee holding/desperation

Redballons98
Posted

Me eating pussy through your wet pants would be nice 

thats1kinkydude
Posted
I like it when spanking is involved. Like spanking a girl who has to pee until she wets her pants/panties or the floor if she's nude. Ofcourse I've only been able to pull this off once because nobody else finds this kind of thing attractive what so ever unfortunately.
Posted
yes i know a girl who love it, then cant hold it anymore and wee in the street behind trees, she doesnt care if people watching! she assume it perfectly.
Posted
yes love to hold it so its like ur nearly in *** until u cant hold it anymore then u just see a damp patch start to appear as ur at the point of bursting and u just let go and it runs all down ur legs and across the floor
Posted
I had a mild fetish for girls in wet knickers - especially pastel colours that really show the wet spot, then I was in a crash that left me with some dulled sensations, incontinence issues that have caused nothing but embarasment and *** and for quite some time I had a complete lack of urge to go altogether. Now I find anything to do with people (more predominantly females though) having accidents, doing a pee dance or even just saying they need to pee overwhelmingly satisfying in a really deeply intensly sadistic manner. I'm lucky in that over the past year I've been getting a very small amount of feedback not long before I need to pee and admittedly I'm guilty on a couple of occasions of just sitting and enjoying the feeling of having that bit of urge actually knowing I'm about to end up with a soaked pad/pants.
NoLIMITfun-sub
Posted
I love my mouth being peed in
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I love holding my wee in and teasing my full bladder 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love piss play male 22 ;) message me 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Be careful! 

I got addicted to doing this alone by myself. What I learned is, if you do it a LOT, (like every day or every other day), you will get to the point where even if you pee, you will still feel like your bladder is 'full' with no way to relieve yourself.

In my case the 'full sensation' eventually subsided, but it took about 3 days and was scary as hell. 

My best advice . . . save "hold it play' for rare  play sessions. Like once every 4-8 weeks and never hold it long enough to cause yourself physical ***.

On a more positive note, if you are a submissive guy and your Dom wants you to 'hold it' for them during a session, it can really confuse your penis if your Dom is trying to arouse you! Very bizarre, but play indeed.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

I have this fetish strongly and would love to experiment with any females in my area. Pm me please and we can have no strings fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I pee my pants alot. I really like to pee my pants while driving my car. I sometimes wear diapers under my jeans to protect my car seat. I am a happy girl when i am wet.
Posted

I love to have a women who is desperate to pee unleash a blast of warm wet piss in my mouth so fast I can't keep up with swallowing 

Posted
On 7/1/2018 at 2:02 PM, Annabele said:

I love holding my wee in and teasing my full bladder 

Tease me with it any time x

• 5 months later...
Posted

I love to edge it.. Holding it in until it's soo full, i can't take it anymore. Then drink even more water so the pee comes out by itself.. ***, but good ***

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Yes and you build up very strong inner muscles if you do this holding in I'd add....be nice if someone could do "pee control" in similar way to some Domms doing "orgasm control" I think.....

Posted

A dominant woman I dated once made me hold it in until I wet myself standing on a busy street corner. It was so humiliating. 

Posted

I love making women hold it (mostly online). I've saved a few transcripts, maybe I can dig some of them out xx

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted (edited)

@Alg1000 hope you enjoyed that?!? 

Edited by YingYangRose
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Worse if your wearing trousers and not a skirt and pants I'd say)

Posted
On 8/6/2018 at 9:35 PM, SubSpaceCat said:

Be careful! 

I got addicted to doing this alone by myself. What I learned is, if you do it a LOT, (like every day or every other day), you will get to the point where even if you pee, you will still feel like your bladder is 'full' with no way to relieve yourself.

In my case the 'full sensation' eventually subsided, but it took about 3 days and was scary as hell. 

My best advice . . . save "hold it play' for rare  play sessions. Like once every 4-8 weeks and never hold it long enough to cause yourself physical ***.

On a more positive note, if you are a submissive guy and your Dom wants you to 'hold it' for them during a session, it can really confuse your penis if your Dom is trying to arouse you! Very bizarre, but play indeed.

thanks for the warning

• 1 month later...
Adylad6970T
Posted
On 5/23/2018 at 7:25 PM, Peeburstingpusssy said:

Does anyone else love being desperate to pee and wetting themselves? 

Yes I love anything to do with holding, desperation and wetting.