Pee holding/desperation

Posted

I love being desperate to use the bathroom but my Dom won't let me until I'm about to wet myself then I get wacthed as I go. It's super humiliating but wonderful

Adylad6970T
Posted
4 hours ago, Bay said:

I love being desperate to use the bathroom but my Dom won't let me until I'm about to wet myself then I get wacthed as I go. It's super humiliating but wonderful

That sounds really hot!

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I'm heavily interested in my domme having control over letting me pee or not- forcing me to hold it or filming me pee outside or on her 

Posted
On 7/1/2018 at 11:02 PM, Annabele said:

I love holding my wee in and teasing my full bladder 

I love pissy pussy's 😘

• 4 weeks later...
Lunastarburst
Posted
On 5/24/2018 at 7:11 PM, thats1kinkydude said:

I like it when spanking is involved. Like spanking a girl who has to pee until she wets her pants/panties or the floor if she's nude. Ofcourse I've only been able to pull this off once because nobody else finds this kind of thing attractive what so ever unfortunately.

This sounds pretty amazing. Never even thought about doing something like that but now I want to try it.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/25/2019 at 10:35 PM, Lunastarburst said:

This sounds pretty amazing. Never even thought about doing something like that but now I want to try it.

I know me too but nobody is ever down to mix the 2 :/

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love being desperate and holding until i wet myself, really want someone to control this part of me, also love the idea of being spanked until i pee. Im crossdresser, in uk, open to pm xx

Posted

I love either being ***d to hold it and eventually being humiliated by it when I finally explode preferably in a very public place. Piss and shit. Either or both. Lol I'm such a pig

Posted

I love tieing my cock and balls up as well drink plenty of water and get really turned on as well . What a feeling when your cock is hard your desperation to cum and piss what lovely feel and it gives you such a high . Better then *** I would say , not Iv ever done *** . Any baby girls or mummy who want to join me please pm me . 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Love going out in black leggings and wetting myself in public

• 1 month later...
Wetpantschris
Posted
On 5/23/2018 at 7:25 PM, Peeburstingpusssy said:

Does anyone else love being desperate to pee and wetting themselves? 

Love it, want to meet up with someone and do it 

Mollysdailykiss
Posted

I did the wetting myself once. It was kind of hot but not hugely so however being fucked whilst I need a pee is actually a really intense feeling and can lead to some great orgasms

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love the feeling of being so desperate to pee I can’t hold it anymore! And the relief of just being able to let it go.. it’s been very difficult to find someone with the same fetish as me. I also love seeing men desperate to pee and hearing them moan- huge turn on! If anyone is interested in adding me on snap DM me 😉

Posted
15 hours ago, FoxyLadyO said:

I love the feeling of being so desperate to pee I can’t hold it anymore! And the relief of just being able to let it go.. it’s been very difficult to find someone with the same fetish as me. I also love seeing men desperate to pee and hearing them moan- huge turn on! If anyone is interested in adding me on snap DM me 😉

Hello, i think that's so hot. Would love to DM, however i'm not a member

Posted
On 11/4/2019 at 6:30 PM, FoxyLadyO said:

Wow sounds awesome, I love the despy feeling too and have also struggled to find people into the same fetish as me also. 

I am also open to DM’s and anyone adding me on snap too…

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I THINK IT IS REALLY SEXY, IF YOUR A GUY AND CAN CUM FULL OF PEE THE ORGASM IS REALLY INTENSE, LOVE TO HOOK UP WITH A FEMALE TO PLAY ON CAM OR TRADE PICS

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 5/24/2018 at 4:00 PM, Jeff_Leppard said:

I love watching women who are. Its a big turn on for me.

Me too 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Peeburstingpussy I love being desperate and pee related holding, wetting and desperation etc I'd love to chat msg me if you aren't opposed thanks 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I love to hold until my bladder bursts soaking my panties especially in public, the gush from up my skirt is such a turn on...im addicted to it xx

Posted
On 4/29/2020 at 1:07 PM, Vikkinightmare said:

I love to hold until my bladder bursts soaking my panties especially in public, the gush from up my skirt is such a turn on...im addicted to it xx

That’s a huge turn in for me 

Posted

I used to love when my old Master refused to let me use the bathroom and then fucked me while I was desperate to pee. I mean, at first I didnt love it. I was horrified and humiliated. Peeing yourself is such a shameful thing to do. And then peeing yourself and having an orgasm! Ha. Happy memories. 

Posted
On 5/3/2020 at 10:06 AM, MsWhiteRose said:

I used to love when my old Master refused to let me use the bathroom and then fucked me while I was desperate to pee. I mean, at first I didnt love it. I was horrified and humiliated. Peeing yourself is such a shameful thing to do. And then peeing yourself and having an orgasm! Ha. Happy memories. 

yes sounds lovely, of course as a male sub you can be ***d not to pee with clamps which m,ay be the only thing I'll miss

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love making women pee themselves in different ways and also help them to hold it in as well 😉

• 1 month later...
Posted

This is such a turn on thing for me. Really love the idea of  fucking someone whilst they start to piss themselves. Ideally whilst wearing thin cotton panties. Want to feel the piss splash down on our bare feet whilst I fuck them. Love the idea of the other person being mortified but too turned on to do anything about it.