***ted toes or bare?

Posted
Which is your favorite? šŸ„° I canā€™t decide if I like my toes plain or ***ted!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thatfootsielover
Posted

Depends on the toes. Ā Iā€™ve seen some where bare is a must for me. Ā But usually ***tedĀ 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I prefere ***ted toenails and sometimes clean.

Posted
I enjoy them either way! Definitely ***ted adds some more beauty but gorgeous feet are perfect the way they are
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

***ted and manicured nails are the sexiest hottest and best part of a womenĀ 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I finally dipped into my Chanel nail Polish and ***ted them red. I love it!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

My preference would be ***ted, preferably matching the fingers (nice to have, not essential).Ā  They just look so good in open toe heeled sandals and better with cum dripping off them :)

• 1 month later...
Posted
It depends if ur feet look nice looking or if they smell good but I prefer no polish
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Definitely ***ted. From my experience if they ***t their nails they usually get pedicures and take care of the rest of their bodies. When I have a partner I like her to wear heels with a few toe rings and an anklet. If she teases me all night, at red lights I kiss, lick and suck on her toes. Sometimes if I'm lucky a few of them have even given me a foot job on the way home.

Posted

***ted!! It hides a lot lot of the reality of feet mileage. Keeps them pretty.Ā 
Ā 

Posted

I'm open to both. But really love bare. Especially If they take care of their feet. I'm not a fan of red polish. I guess it's too common.Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Both? My favorite pedicure is French Tip gel nails but most colored nail polish doesnā€™t do it for me and honestly Iā€™d rather see bare than any shade of red.