White screen on competition!?

so****

Posted
When I try to look at anything related to the photo competitions, be it the pics I’ve entered or looking at past posts on older competitions. I am always met with a blank white screen! I have to exit the app and come back into it? I’ve even uninstalled it and reinstalled the app! Im on iOS 14 btw!
Posted
AnythingGoes, if you want to do those things then I suggest you use a laptop or computer, because to do anything more than basic on the App requires going to out of the way functions or constantly reloading, IF you can remember which function you are after. For me, on the phone to check basics whilst out, if away from home I either have the tablet (a bit better than the phone) or I have the laptop which is what I most prefer.
Posted
Thanks MossyBoy! I should check out the desktop site! But I would like for this app to work properly! I really like this community and think this app is a great way to explore it! Is there a way to submit a bug report?
Posted
From the app, press the Me icon, then press help, which will take you to a choice if two options. The first is FAQ, there may be advice there, but I haven't checked. You can report issues using the second option
Posted
I hit return in error 🙄. I was going to add technical between report and issues, oh well! I hope you can get the issue resolved.
Posted

I access the site via a browser on my Android phone and tablet. I tried the App on my phine, but it seemed to have less functionality than the browser version, so I uninstalled it.

So I don't use iPhones, but try accessing the site via whatever web browser you use. That should give you a fuller more functional version of the website. In Android browsers you can, via Settings, "Request desktop site" to get the full website, if that is available via your browser.

Bottom line is that I never use the Apps for these websites now, as I've found that they lack a lot of functionality.