I can’t sleep

Dustykat

Posted

I can’t sleep, keep thinking of all kinds of things. My mind moves in all different directions at night, I get night terrors they are like nightmares but 100 times stronger. So at night I have a habit, first I check the closet and under the bed then make sure my windows are locked. That is just the beginning then I make myself a cup of warm milk with honey and choose a book that makes me happy.  I get in bed and read it until I feel sleepy, I close all the lights and go to sleep. But that’s when it happens the noise the scratching and the cold wind, I feel the chill rise in my room and start to see my breath. I’m not sure if I’m dreaming or not, I wish it would stop there I could live with that but no it gets more intense. There are nights I feel like someone is in bed with me and I get a crazy sensation that it wants me. My skin feels like fingers are trailing along my body and it’s very cold but makes my body very hot. I don’t know what to do if I tell anyone they will think I’m crazy and lock me up. But every night like clockwork it happens tonight I’m going to confront it and make it go away, I can’t spend all my life scared of something I can’t see. I got a book about paranormal stuff that is similar to mine, it was very interesting. So I had dinner by myself that night and decide to go to bed early hoping that I won’t have this trouble tonight but it’s been every night for the past 2 weeks now.  This is my house and I was not given in, I started my evening ritual and as always it manifest itself but something was different tonight I can see movement, it came near me. I stood my ground and said why are you here I don’t know you or ask for you so why are you here? The movement stopped and I heard a laugh, the hair on the back of my neck raised. I started to run and the laugh got louder I fell and the movement was on top of me, no I don’t want this please stop. Then I hear the raspy voice of a man I think, why should I.  We have been looking for you for a long time now and miss you so much let me show you how much, my nightgown is ripped off me I’m in my panties on the floor and I feel the crisp cold covering my body. Ah yes, we have missed you and especially your body, we need to be in you.  All I remember is my body being ***d by it, it took me in every position possible it went on for hours. I feel used, ***d and I know it will be back for more. He wanted to hunt me down, and I wasn’t sure if it was the beast or me
that craved the hunt more. I need to run away from here, I packed my clothes and check in a hotel for the night.  I was pleased with myself I ordered room service and took a long bath with a glass of wine, slow music was playing. This is nice I can finally relax got out of the bath and have a delicious dinner I was enjoying my evening it was getting late so I decide to go to bed. No check has to be done, it’s great I finally have freedom so I get in bed and close the lights. Suddenly something wakes me up, hello darling do you miss us? My eyes opened instinctively *** was in them. My dear, you can run all you want but in the end, we will always be with you, we love the way you moan and the *** but what we love the most is the lust that resides in you it is amazingly enticing, come to us let us devour you. 🧚🏻‍♀️