Was it ***

Posted
I’m staying at a friends bc I have no where else to go and I’m leaving Sunday to fly to my grandpas to have a more permanent place till I can get my own. Now my friend wants to kick me out a couple days b4 my flight unless I have sex with him. Was it still consent if I had to sleep with him or be homeless for a short period and agreed begrudgingly to the deal? I offered to pay him for those days b4 my flight. He wants me to act as his sub but I’m collard.
Posted
This is very fucking disturbing.
No it is not r*pe. You have a CHOICE.

This is blackmail.
I'd be getting the fuck out of there and in with friends or family. If you have evidence of such content, I'd be giving that to the police. This, if true, sounds like a damgerous man in the making.

Sub or not, telling someone they will be thrown out unless the give sexual acts, is blackmail. Fuck all to do with D/s.
Posted
Not *** until penetration, however what they are suggesting is actually illegal
sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted
This has nothing to do with you being a sub or not. He is a nasty character, stay clear and go now
Posted (edited)

No ***. First of all that’s not a friend since no friend would do that nor *** you to do something you don’t want. He’s clearly ***  you and like others have said get evidence if you want to press charges, I hope you do press charges. Above all stay at someone’s else place and run far from that person, his very disgusting.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

It's ***, well done for reaching out,  do you have any other options to leave his house??

Posted

consent through *** is not consent

when a choice is "have sex with me or be homeless" it's not a choice.   Certainly whatever happened or whatever you do next, this isn't someone to remain friends with

Posted

Of course, as everyone has said, she needs to get out IMMEDIATELY. But is there anyone in the Pittsburgh area that can give her a place to crash for a couple of days? She's in an unsafe situation and we are (or should be) a caring community. We need to have each other's backs. 

Posted

it is *** and contol, if you agreed to it, it would be ***. I hope you find the help you need. My advice would be get out and report him. 

Posted
Firstly he is not your friend, unfortunately he's pretender, quite a low one at that, friendship should be given freely, as should moments of intimacy, worryingly he has no idea about the d/s relationship either, true submission is a gift, it is never taken, it must earned and for me personally is a symbiotic experience, distance yourself hun, and please stay safe!
Posted
1 minute ago, Discostu said:
Firstly he is not your friend, unfortunately he's pretender, quite a low one at that, friendship should be given freely, as should moments of intimacy, worryingly he has no idea about the d/s relationship either, true submission is a gift, it is never taken, it must earned and for me personally is a symbiotic experience, distance yourself hun, and please stay safe!

Real talk right there

Posted
Just don't do anything you not comfortable with. No he's not your friend, putting his own desires above your own needs.
Good luck
Posted
47 minutes ago, CookieMonsterPT said:

That's ***

No. It's. Not. 

He didn't penetrate her. 

He gave her a "choice"

He hasn't ***d himself on her. 

This thread is dangerous and as someone who has survived such a thing i can tell you this... someone blackmailing for sex is NOT r*pe. 

Posted
Just now, Finally_Jen said:

No. It's. Not. 

He didn't penetrate her. 

He gave her a "choice"

This thread is dangerous and as someone who has survived such a thing i can tell you this... someone blackmailing for sex is NOT r*pe. 

Choice being the ultimate thing here. 

She's staying at a friend's, I've read back and seen.. so she I am assuming, has said no and left. 

Wishing all the luck but agree with the above, that's not a friend at all.

Posted
10 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

No. It's. Not. 

He didn't penetrate her. 

He gave her a "choice"

I agree it is not ***, but it is a shameful use of someones situation to take advantage, personally i wouldn't like to choose, blackmailing for sex is disgraceful!!!

Posted
3 minutes ago, Discostu said:

I agree it is not ***, but it is a shameful use of someones situation to take advantage, personally i wouldn't like to choose, blackmailing for sex is disgraceful!!!

Blackmail / ***.. what ever the word im not clued in on.. i just know that she has that choice of access to her body. He breaks that then yes.. otherwise no. 

And yes its a shitty situation and id personally be reporting him if evidence was kept.

Posted
***/blackmail. Get out if you can and stay safe. Wish you well whatever you decide.
Posted (edited)

Exploitation...

Please leave as soon as you can. 🙏🏻 

Edited by TeeJay_98
Typo
Posted
No it's not *** as nothing has actually happened - it is however ***, blackmail and manipulation - he's certainly no "friend" either.
As others have said, pack your things and leave - if you can afford to pay him for those days before you leave, then use the *** for a cheap hotel or hostel instead - worse case go to the airport and hang out there for two days - whatever you do do not spend a moment longer at this guys house than you have to.
Posted
That's not a friend
A friend would treat you with respect and help you.
That sounds like an unsafe environment
Posted

I had a so called friend, i was staying with. She said i could stay for a week but on the second day there, her boyfriend said that he would tell her I had stolen his wallet if I didnt sleep with him whilst she was at work. I told him I would need to think about it and I called her up after he had gone out. She didnt beleive he would do such a thing so I said I will prove it. I refused him and that night he physically threw me out. He then told her I had tried to steal *** from him and she beleived him. I went to a BnB so had a choice.