Was it ***

Posted
2 minutes ago, NBfmby said:

Surely its statutory

statuary is where one person is under the legal age regardless of if they consented or not as they are deemed to young to consent.

Posted
There’s nothing I can say that hasn’t already been said here, but I had to say something! I’m so sorry you were put in this awful situation, by a man you clearly trusted. Unfortunately, it wouldn’t be charged as *** if you consented…but it fucking should be!! As everyone else has said, it’s *** and a catastrophic *** of power. This man is not your friend and probably not safe for any woman to be around. I hope you’re safely away from him and I’d honestly be reporting him. It might not be easy and might not have any serious consequences for him, but his name will be logged with a sex crime accusation atleast and I’m pretty sure that would then be revealed to any woman in the future who did Claire’s law on him. I really hope you’re ok ❤️
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted
No it was ***. He had control over you. He preassured and coerced. You were violated. You were afraid of the consequences of what would happen. You were preassured to consent. Dont let anyone else tell you differently. I have been told by professionals this is in fact ***