Foreskin stretching

tommykk75

Posted

Hello,

Any other here, who enjoys strething their foreskin.

Somehow I have fantasy that I would like to have really loose and long hanging foreskin :)

Am I alone with this? And if you streching it, how :P

/t

Posted
9 hours ago, bdgene said:
I would settle for foreskin.

Bruh 🤣

• 1 month later...
Posted

I was circumcised:sob:. I had done foreskin restoration for awhile but I knew it would never be the real deal so I stopped, even after some decent gains. But have always thought a cock with a long hanging foreskin was hot.

• 2 weeks later...
Swipey123-4893
Posted

I would love that I need it

• 1 year later...
Nolimit1997
Posted
On 5/4/2022 at 9:03 AM, Swipey123-4893 said:

I would love that I need it

Yes absolutely 

Posted

I have to stretch my foreskin cause it’s too tight 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

You're not alone, I have been doing and have the same fantasy I used to be ashamed of my foreskin I guess it's been kind of long my whole life but 2 years ago when I got hard the head would be completely exposed naturally I would do it on something after stretching now and hard the head stays covered for the most part and probably about an inch of overhang soft on average I guesstimation of where the cut would be if I were circumcised I measured it at 4 and 1/2 in that I have and love it I love seeing a girls reaction when they see it for the first time and love when they tell me it's the most they've ever seen honestly. And yes I wish there was a couple inches at least hanging past my head so much so that I would never see that one hard or during sex there just wouldn't be enough room to bunch up the skin to pull it back to get to the Head LOL

• 3 months later...
Posted

I love seeing or playing with foreskin, i love the idea of guys having more!