Advice on panty fetish

Allforpraise

Allforpraise
Posted

Recently someone I play with has opened up about having a fetish for panties, I haven’t had much experience with it, but I want to learn more about pleasing them, is there anything I can do currently long distance?

Posted
Send pic of them, and ask which one he would like you to wear. Then later send him a pic of you in them. Message me for more ideas, if interested. I have a panty fetish. So I would most likely know what he would like
Posted
Very much depends on how their fetish manifests itself, and whether they are a man or a woman - but first thing would be to ask them about it, what it is that turns them on about women's underwear, what specifically do they want from their fetish.
Is it the idea of wearing them themselves that they like? Or seeing you wearing specific types? Or being sent "worn" ones?
There are so many possible angles and the answer can only really come from the other person for you to know how to please them.
  • 9 months later...
Posted
On 3/11/2022 at 4:30 PM, Allforpraise said:

Recently someone I play with has opened up about having a fetish for panties, I haven’t had much experience with it, but I want to learn more about pleasing them, is there anything I can do currently long distance?

yes, exactly what gemini-man said.  The panty fetish is very wide scoped.  I have a panty fetish and its only a small segment of it is what turns me on.  Find their desires and serve it up on a platter!!!  Your too kind to do such a thing!