Longest strapon?

MrLeatherCrotchBoots

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Hey folks

I am looking for a strapon as part of an outfit, more for looks than use and wondered what was the longest one people have seen.

Ideally it needs to be realistic looking, not an *** one or anything, and it must be black

Thanks for any help

Posted

Please feel free to make recommendations but as always, please remember no external links are allowed.  Thank you

Posted
As long as the harness is very sturdy, you can change out any dildo to put in it, as long as it has a flared base. I suppose if good silicone, a really long one would get very heavy and awkward to walk around in.
Posted

biggest i see advertised for sale is 12" but there are pics of Dommes with far bigger ones so they must be available, unless the pics are photoshopped

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted (edited)

I think alot of pictures are photoshopped

Biggest I have so far found in my search is 18 inches

Edited by MrLeatherCrotchBoots
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted
On 3/23/2022 at 7:38 AM, Kymi said:

biggest i see advertised for sale is 12" but there are pics of Dommes with far bigger ones so they must be available, unless the pics are photoshopped

Posted

Heading to somewhere like the London Alt Market or the BBB - they have sellers of all shapes and sizes including the large ones that people can  take and sometimes the comically oversized ones

I couldn't tell you what size the largest one I've seen in person was other than I thought nobody could realistically take it.... then I saw two men realistically take it

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Any and all info you can give on any of those sellers would be gratefully received

Posted
48 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Heading to somewhere like the London Alt Market or the BBB - they have sellers of all shapes and sizes including the large ones that people can  take and sometimes the comically oversized ones

I couldn't tell you what size the largest one I've seen in person was other than I thought nobody could realistically take it.... then I saw two men realistically take it

challenge accepted lol

Posted
12 minutes ago, MrLeatherCrotchBoots said:

Any and all info you can give on any of those sellers would be gratefully received

not sure we can give that, on here, think its against site rules, i generally google such things

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Well names can be shared, just not links etc