Advice on scat fetish/ sexual arousal problems

Scatdude

Posted (edited)

Dear all, I am not looking for anyone but just looking for advice to overcome my sexual problems because I really love my partner.

I had scat fetish. When I revealed to my girlfriend (we have not had sex yet btw), she was really angry with me but wanted me to fix the problem. 

I researched a bit and found several theories on whether a fetish can/cannot be cured. I approached a doctor and he gave me some medicine to suppress the fetish. He also said it can be cured by slowly progressing from the fetish to related fetishes that are more acceptable (I am inclined to believe this since I have progressed from vore fetish to scat fetish, though at a younger age).

I gradually shifted from scat fetish to anal gaping and big butts, but the frequency of masturbation is much lesser. I have to be in stressful conditions and even so the chances of success from masturbation is not as high. Sometimes I need to take several rests to eventually succeed. Also (this is not something to be ashamed of), I progressed to masturbating by looking at images of some of my female friends.

Once in a blue moon, I can release sperm with absolutely no thought of butt-related stuff (mainly thoughts of breasts and vagina) but occurences are very rare.

That's all for masturbation, moving on to experience with my girlfriend. Even though my girlfriend and I have not had sex yet, we tried oral sex before. Before revealing my fetish, I used to fantasize about scat while looking at her butthole (we were in 6-9) and sperm releases were successful. However, after I stopped thinking about scat, oral sex was a disaster: she gets really mad because she tastes something different (it was transparent and she thought it was urine but both my doctor and I confirmed it was pre-cum). Having said that, I haven't had a chance to try having oral sex in 6-9 yet, hence I haven't fairly assessed my situation by thinking about big butts and anal gaping. 

Also, bear in mind that I have no erection problems: my penis can erect turgidly with kinky touches but without sexual thoughts. That was why when she licked/sucked my penis, it could still erect. 

Further, I have succeeded in proper releases by tugging my penis between her buttcheeks and getting her to squeeze my penis. However, this have only succeeded twice and only under the correct conditions: apart from kinkiness, I was in extreme love with her that day. Not sure if passion plays a role in ejacuation or is it just kinkiness. Also, she was talking hornily about how my penis was inside her butthole (it wasn't but we both fantasized that it was).

At this point, I am not sure if I can eventually satisfy her in sex. My doctor told me that I have reached a point that further progress needs to be made through practising actual sex itself. We both are virgins and I have never inserted my penis in any vagina before. But from what he told me, if my penis can erect when in her mouth, so can it in the vagina. My first question is whether this is true, especially when I need to put the condom on and cannot feel the moist condition that stimulated my penis in her mouth.

My second question is whether it is really true that I can truly improve my sexual experiences through more practice with her? I know my doctor said that is true but I don't want to be taking her virginity just to test/improve myself. Will it eventually be accustomed to can excited by the vagina? Or better still, for people who have fetishes out there, does your fetish not affect your ability to perform sex normally? Even though I have problems erecting when looking at vaginas online, I do get semi-horny when licking or tasting her vagina.

My third question is whether a girl would ultimately need me to ejacuate. Just in case I fail, will my erection be sufficient to satisfy her (putting aside problems of how we have a child)?

My fourth question is whether I should get an electric stimulator? My doctor doesn't recommend it but I though if I can *** ejacuations through watching boobs/ vaginas I can completely make it work.

My final question is whether I should consider anal sex/ anal gaping. Will my chances of ejacuation of sperms increase since it is related to the butthole?

I hope people with genuine experience or professional knowledge can help me out, this will really impact my life a lot!

Edited by Scatdude
Posted
Ok I can’t answer your questions but my questions to you are - why would you want to change who you are, so dramatically? And why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t match you sexually? Why don’t you just learn to love who you are & learn to love your fetish? If someone doesn’t like your fetish that’s fine we’re all wonderfully different but why don’t you simply find someone who shares the same fetish & you can have the most mind blowing time with?? I feel so sad that you feel the need to go to a doctor to change who you are just to keep someone else happy, if that’s the case you are never going to find happiness or satisfaction & that’s a real shame! Simply ‘be you!’
Posted
On 7/8/2018 at 11:44 AM, Scatdude said:

I had scat fetish. When I revealed to my girlfriend (we have not had sex yet btw), she was really angry with me but wanted me to fix the problem. 

I researched a bit and found several theories on whether a fetish can/cannot be cured. I approached a doctor and he gave me some medicine to suppress the fetish. He also said it can be cured by slowly progressing from the fetish to related fetishes that are more acceptable 

* This reminds me, scarily so, of the intervention of doctors and governments to cure homosexuality, with medication, electro shock therapy and en***d bible bashing indoctrination and psychological ***.. and that a doctor in this day and age is attempting to "cure" you is repugnant. Your girlfriend and you may not share all the same fetishes, but that doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with you or  your kinks, different isn't wrong, it's just different.

Once in a blue moon, I can release sperm with absolutely no thought of butt-related stuff (mainly thoughts of breasts and vagina) but occurences are very rare.

* Think about whatever you need to to reach climax.  Compromising so much of who you are...even reaching into your fantasies is going to lead to resentment and ruin whatever you have with your gf that's so great your attempting to change your entire nature to keep hold of her.

At this point, I am not sure if I can eventually satisfy her in sex. My doctor told me that I have reached a point that further progress needs to be made through practising actual sex itself. 

* You're putting too much pressure on yourself, there's an expression that goes "worry is interest on a problem you don't yet have"...all you need is an erection which you say isn't a problem, a condom, and a willing partner..have sex, if that's what you both want, when you're both ready not because it's on some quacks schedule.

My second question is whether it is really true that I can truly improve my sexual experiences through more practice with her? I know my doctor said that is true but I don't want to be taking her virginity just to test/improve myself. Will it eventually be accustomed to can excited by the vagina? Or better still, for people who have fetishes out there, does your fetish not affect your ability to perform sex normally? Even though I have problems erecting when looking at vaginas online, I do get semi-horny when licking or tasting her vagina.

* It will gather you more sexual experience, , but there's no guarantee it will improve it, especially given everything else you say..fetishes as a general rule enhance sex, foreplay, all of it..not detract from them.

My third question is whether a girl would ultimately need me to ejacuate. Just in case I fail, will my erection be sufficient to satisfy her (putting aside problems of how we have a child)?

* That depends on the individual, some like their partner to ejaculate, others don't.

My fourth question is whether I should get an electric stimulator? My doctor doesn't recommend it but I though if I can *** ejacuations through watching boobs/ vaginas I can completely make it work.

* Save your ***, this is the only thing I agree with your doctor about...incidentally I was a psychiatric nurse for over 25 years, though sexuality was not my field, so I claim no expertise in your issues specifically.

My final question is whether I should consider anal sex/ anal gaping. Will my chances of ejacuation of sperms increase since it is related to the butthole?

* Unlikely, but..you won't lnow until you find out, assuming your gf is interested in anal, it's not for everyone..and given your worries about vaginal intercourse, I think you'll find it much more difficult.