Use and *** ideas and help!

Welikeittight2906

Welikeittight2906
Posted

We are looking for ideas of things to do to make a guy feel used, anything along the lines of facesitting, pee play, breath play, restraint, food play, farting. Can anyone give some ideas or inspiration? Or even tell us about some scenarios youve played out or even heard of. Any advice appreciated. Thanks

Welikeittight2906
Posted

Haha not really what we had in mind but thanks anyway

Posted
I've been bound and gagged and my face used as a seat for very long periods of time, I'm a submissive gay guy and I love to be used in this way.
Welikeittight2906
Posted

We have tried the bound and gagged idea alot with facesitting and oral never just used as a seat though. Was it uncomfortable with the gag as well?

Thanks for your comments dellkota!

Posted
Would love to be tied up and gagged. Whist being sat on making me lick arse.
Welikeittight2906
Posted

slutboy 128, if we were looking for a guy we would help you, but unfortunately not for us. The tied up or bound bit no trouble lol

Posted
The ultimate way to make him feel used is to make him wear a face strap on and have to satisfy you with it. You can sit on it giving him a close up view of the action as you cum with no chance of his own relief!!
Welikeittight2906
Posted

Now that is a great idea, we shall look into that asap! Thanks for the tip Spanksy!

Posted
Used? Tie him beside the toilet, hang the loo roll round his neck and make him lick you clean every time you go
Welikeittight2906
Posted

Thanks for the idea Fimus, watersports is something were looking to try so could go with that idea easily. Any other ideas?

Welikeittight2906
Posted

Also anyone has any *** ideas as well that would be appreciated! Thanks all!

Posted
Not sure if this would work for you, but I just posted an ad (elsewhere) asking for anyone that is holding a party to have me tied up in the corner, made to wear a dress and a nappy with a funnel in my mouth so as to be the urinal for the party - with no chance of joining in the fun. Maybe you could adapt the idea :)
Posted
On 7/26/2018 at 10:41 AM, Welikeittight2906 said:

We are looking for ideas of things to do to make a guy feel used, anything along the lines of facesitting, pee play, breath play, restraint, food play, farting. Can anyone give some ideas or inspiration? Or even tell us about some scenarios youve played out or even heard of. Any advice appreciated. Thanks

Have you tried holding him upside down and making  him do self facial 

Posted

there was talk of the dildo gag above - but, for other fun.  Lock in chastity - then fit a strap on harness and have him fuck you.  No pleasure for him, plenty for you.  

Posted

of course assorted standard stuff, ashtray, spitoon, any mannerism of human furniture

and of course...

the human ATM.

Welikeittight2906
Posted

Thanks for the responses everyone, some really good ideas coming from this. Feel free to keep them coming!

Posted

of course, there's plenty of uses for a cuckold... to help fit the condom, apply the lube, clean up afterwards - so on

Welikeittight2906
Posted

Yeah i can imagine, female has no intent on other guys being user is all, surprisingly thats not coming from me lol

Posted
I see no-one has suggested the "obvious" pegging yet. Tie him to the bed (and gag him!) Get yourself a nice two-way strap-on and pump him until you are satisfied. She gets complete control; he feels like a hole to be used. Works well with role-play and dressing up, too!
Posted

a bit YMMV, but while anything can or can't be "used" depending on interpretations - there's a lot of pleasure for the male in pegging.