Belly inflation.

Posted
Is there anyone here into belly inflation?

For those of you who don't know and are curious, it can be done by either by drinking lots like fizzy drinks to bloat you, or by water enema or air in the butt, this makes your belly become very bloated and expanded .
Posted
As someone who never had a problem until nearly dieing, from organ failure, and having 9 inches of colon removed, then wearing a colostomy bag for almost a year, I strongly recommend consulting a doctor, to check for diverticulitis, and similar problems before indulging... most especially in the last two options. I love a lot of kinks, but someone dieing tends to ruin everyone's fun.
Posted
17 hours ago, Ninepointer said:
As someone who never had a problem until nearly dieing, from organ failure, and having 9 inches of colon removed, then wearing a colostomy bag for almost a year, I strongly recommend consulting a doctor, to check for diverticulitis, and similar problems before indulging... most especially in the last two options. I love a lot of kinks, but someone dieing tends to ruin everyone's fun.

How about not commenting when you don't know what your talking about? Do a little research.