End of a dynamic

Ch****

Posted

Do people find it harder when a dynamic ends if you were a couple and play partners. 

Iv only ever been in dynamics with partners.

The 1 I walked away so it didn't bother me. But the other 1 it did.

The 1st 1 we both knew was over

Posted
Do with Play Partners, lingers for a while, it sounds a bit morbid but I mourn lossing it, as that fun and escape has gone.
Posted

I think if any type of relationship breaks down it can hurt, be it a dynamic or an emotional based relationship.......but a lot does depend on the individuals and how it ends. Everyone is so unique, and with that comes differing levels of attachment, which can cause emotional ***......again though depending on the individuals.

Posted
3 hours ago, NikkiSexx81 said:

Do with Play Partners, lingers for a while, it sounds a bit morbid but I mourn lossing it, as that fun and escape has gone.

Not morbid at all.

It's  like loosing a freind.

And it can be the f t that just you and the play partner new about each other. 

We're as with a partner and a play partner you have the disadvantage of other people  asking We're your partners gone.

Posted

Any dynamic ending is sad. 

For me i wont have play without a relationship and vice versa.

But i do know hence this.. for me.. a relationship would hurt more than ending a play thing/dynamic as i open up 1000x more mentally and phyically within a relationship.

Ive got some trauma related issues with seperation too.. so i can take losses badly

But i guess its all in how its done.

At the end of the day relationships and dynamics and whatever.. all depend on communciation. 

People constantly evolve and change. As do wants needs kinks and emotions. 

If you communicate regular you can last a life time if compromise can be made.

If not.. well.. it can sour very fast. 

But i like to think optimistically. If you have a good thing.. embrace it.

When its not a good thing. Let it go. But never stop trying until theres nothing left to try for.

Posted

A dynamic is a relationship and mostly, ending a relationship isn't a happy experience.