Profile Verification Process takes ages!

Posted

This morning, I found an email asking me to verify my profile. Random it said... Yeah, right!
Anyway... I did everything required and ended up on a page asking me to be patient, that my approval was pending and that I could resume my kinky activities shortly.   Shortly, eh? To me, shortly means minutes. To many people too.
It took 13 HOURS! All the while I had no access to the site and my messages. I missed a good opportunity too.

It would have been nice to be warned instead of having the 'this should only take a few minutes' li(n)e. I would have done that before going to bed!
Also... It would have been nice to have something other than an automatic reply to the 4 messages I sent during the day, wondering what the fook was going on.
Isn't 'Communication is key' one of the mottos of BDSM?

Posted

Hey! I totally get why the process was frustrating for you, however, we also need to be super careful about members coming into the community. That's why the approval process can take longer than a few minutes – each member is checked by a real-life human, so we ask that you be patient :pray: Thank you!