I love girls peeing. But is there any girls that actually enjoy peeing on guys?

Plover189

Posted

Do any girls enjoy peeing on guys, or out in the open air?

Posted
I like being bound as girl peed in my face
Posted
Oh, there are definitely some that do! There is a vibrant "market" for toilet whores
Posted

Awsome, ide love to meet a girl who would piss everywhere and on everything for me. Hey babyprincess

Posted
Just chucking this in there, but I like having a guy peeing when I give him a BJ
Posted

I'm fairly sure the ladies that peed on me enjoyed it, else I guess they wouldn't have done it again

Posted
I love peeing on my guy. He is my partner and my sub. I love how humiliating it is for him, I love how degrading it is for him and I love emptying myself on him, for him. 😂😍
Posted
I was humiliated when they started laughing
Posted
*** is SO part of the fun! Put me in a girly outfit, fit me with a ring gag and tie me up and have a whole gaggle of girls pee on me and laugh at me is kinda close to heaven
Posted

I mean ive had golden showers before but with girls (that i though didnt get it) so it made it kinda awkard. 

NormalityIsNotNormal
Posted

And I love receiving. Loads of girls love to do it for some reason. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love being peed on. Though only had it happen once. For me it's not a *** thing.  It's more about intimacy.  I'd like to pee on her and her on me. 

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

I’m more into watching guys take a leak on things. 

I have been peed on before by a cousin of mine in the shower. 

His piss stunk of asparagus and garlic. 

And from memory his was yellow

Edited by shylass365
Added a story
  • 1 month later...
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

I defiantly would as a control thing and also medically I need to take in lots of fluid (helping me meds go down regular  for one reason) so I can "pee for england" at times....It seems wasted down the lav sometimes)

I have provided pee&pooh services for a guy once on his (surprise) request it was a big fetish of his) he wanted lots of it.... He actually drank about a pint of pee on one session from a plastic jug while he was the car by himself in a public carpark while I was watching) payment was part of the arrangement with him But I did it as a challenge to myself (espically the poohing part) also food&drink was provided for me at his costs to "help things along" as he put it.....which was great what with living costs ect There were several sessions of this over several meetings....it stopped when we feel out over something trivial) Defiantly was interesting & challenging!! He didn't have any hang ups over it and found it pretty gratifying it seems.....mentally speaking its kinda nice that what most peeps find yucky (waste products) of mine were considered  desirable to someone elsa especially when he was preparded to provide stuff for me in exchange.....

One of the conditions was that although I was standing over him or near him that he wasn't to touch me grab me or hold onto me nor to look prolonged at my privates during the peeing ect and this he did stick to Or I couldn't have done it.....

That was the trust part I didn't exactly know him well and I'm not up for guys being familiar with my parts.....that's about the only situation I'd have my pants off with a guy tbh)

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 4/19/2019 at 1:44 AM, MistressLou91 said:

Yes I'll piss on you 

I would love for you to pee on me. Do you like being peed on too?

Calmingseas49
Posted

I love to watch a woman peeing whether hard or soft stream