BDSM clubs in the city of Rome (Italy) or South Florida (USA)

ro****

Posted
There seems to be a Monthly Munch in Rome. The bet way to get into the Fetish Community. Safe, sane and usually full of the better people.

Starts in 5 days
Wednesday, Jun 22, 2022
8:00 PM CEST
Until:
Thursday, Jun 23, 2022
3:00 AM CEST
AKA
1 Via Dei Caudini
Tiburtino, Rome, Rome, Italy map

gratuito

nessuno
Posted
If you message me I can reply at length and explain how to find this and the others planned...More from the event page....

al munch da AKA?
🔸WE SPEAK ENGLISH🔸
COME AND CHAT AND IMPROVE YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS WITH US!
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 Our club is GLBTQ and kinky friendly 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
This is a perfect night out to relax and have fun with old and new friends from Rome and from all over the world. We're just few hundred meters from Termini Station and even closer to Sapienza University. You can get some sandwich, snack, drinks, play darts, social games, sing every wednesday from 20.00 till 03.00.
And of course you can chat and improve your language skills with us both with conversation and through some social games.
Posted
Miami Munch...
Starts in 6 days
Thursday, Jun 23, 2022
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM EDT
BOSS BURGER & BREW
18600 N W 87 Avenue
Miami, Florida, United States map
Whatever you order plus tip
Casual, vanilla, Do NOT scare the natives
62 kinksters RSVPed
Posted
I had to do a double take.. I’m originally from south Florida now living in Italy/however in Torino. I be curious to see if we can find both.
Posted
Miami Munch...
Starts in 6 days
Thursday, Jun 23, 2022
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM EDT
BOSS BURGER & BREW
18600 N W 87 Avenue
Miami, Florida, United States map
Whatever you order plus tip
Casual, vanilla, Do NOT scare the natives
62 kinksters RSVPed
Posted
Rome Munch
Starts in 5 days
Wednesday, Jun 22, 2022
8:00 PM CEST
Until:
Thursday, Jun 23, 2022
3:00 AM CEST
AKA
1 Via Dei Caudini
Tiburtino, Rome, Rome, Italy map

gratuito

nessuno
Posted
Fetlife the website has clubs and dungeons. You just have to look up the groups on search
Posted
Secrets in Orlando, FL has good reviews from people Ive asked
Posted

I think while there is 'value' in copying/pasting listings from fetlife - this doesn't actually answer the question

the question was asking for recommendations - i.e. from someone who has been or knows the area, not someone who copies the info over from another site, that is all googleable 

Posted
I’m from Rome, I’m looking for the same thing
Posted
2 hours ago, roma728 said:

I’m from Rome, I’m looking for the same thing

Well given the torrent of club recommends that are flooding in for Rome, maybe it might be a better idea to go to the Munch, meet the good people in the Rome Kinky community in a safe and vanilla environment, chat to them and find out which clubs they recommend. The more folks you ask, the better quality your survey data will be. Just a thought. It's where I recommend everyone who wants to get into the scene starts. At the lowest rung, no pressure.. Good luck.
It's on fetlife. Rather than pitch up on spec, chat to the event organizer and see what other information they have to share. It seems legit, they already have monthly event postings out to several months. 
Strangely enough, I was given a strong warning a while ago for daring to mention 'the other place', post deleted too. This time, whilst studiously avoiding naming Voldemort, I suggested that the two ladies in question contact me so I might explain where this mythical information came from. 
I now have another warning for 'pestering' users to mail me! Catch-22.
Yet here folks are mentioning Fetlife/FL/FLife with gay/straight* (*delete as appropriate) abandon. 
Life is like that at times, you just can't win!

Posted
On 6/18/2022 at 12:51 AM, Lola-Burns said:

I had to do a double take.. I’m originally from south Florida now living in Italy/however in Torino. I be curious to see if we can find both.

Hi Lola. Again from Fetlife, I simply looked up Turin. There are 3 groups there, one defunct but KINKY TURIN and Annunci Torino / Turin listings both active. There's a monthly Munch it seems... judging from the May date, 11th, it's the second Wednesday of each month, same place and times.

The event has ended
Wednesday, Jun 8, 2022
7:30 PM - 11:59 PM CEST

Shore Cocktail Bar
10 Piazza Emanuele Filiberto
Centro, Turin, Turin, Italy

Not a massive turn out, but a start nevertheless. Good luck.

Posted
43 minutes ago, VKD said:

Yet here folks are mentioning Fetlife

there are no restrictions or warnings for mentioning Fetlife (or, Findamunch, or Fabswingers, or any other site)
You cannot however post direct links.

However.

The event listings you are posting. We trust you are doing this with the full knowledge and consent of the event organisers.  

As pointed, however, it was asked for recommendations and the aim for this would be from people who have visited these munches or events, if you have not visited then please refrain from suggesting clubs you have no way of being able to answer questions about.

• 1 year later...
JustLooking4Fun69
Posted (edited)

I'll be there (Roma) on 27th October staying near Vatican City. And I'd like to find a club while I'm there for the weekend. 

Edited by JustLooking4Fun69