Piss enema

Midman82

Posted

Anybody ever tried piss enema? I tried it once with a swinging partner I had for few years and she said it felt amazing. I would like to do this again and again x

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I have heard piss enema is very exciting for both partners and have always wanted it done to me and I would love to give one as well

• 2 months later...
Diapersissy87
Posted

I want to have a piss enema done to me. 

• 5 months later...
Posted

Yes please.Id love to have someone's piss inside me that way.Pouring it into me using a funnel sounds so humiliating and so very nice 

Posted

What about a 8 in cock pissing inside you

Posted

i did that with a girl in the early 90s. I called it a funnel job. My petite girlfriend did the pissing into a funnel with the small end shoven up my ass when i was tied upside down. It did not work well but would probably work with a siphon that has a hand pump. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 6/1/2019 at 3:18 AM, Exotica said:

What about a 8 in cock pissing inside you

Id love it

Posted

It would be nice to get a piss enema in that way with a funnel up my arse.Male or female id be happy to be used as a toilet to the point im full and can't control what floods out of me.

• 3 months later...
Posted

Hi guys, I just found this really insightful video on youtube about a piss enema introduction and urine therapy in general... Check it out ;)

Posted

Hey everyone! Fetish have a useful guide on using piss enemas safely and sexily ;) Just follow the link here: 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I would let some one do a piss enema to me  :ydrops::ass:

Posted

Hi Jessica! I have always wanted to do this both give and recieve a piss enema! I love watersports and more! Would love to learn more of your desires and share some of mine pm me!

• 4 weeks later...
Mohairslave-2328
Posted

I have always wanted a piss enama

• 3 months later...
Posted

I'm looking for a female that will offer to give receive piss enemas or any type of enemas

Posted

I'm looking for female that loves to receive and love to give enemas of any kind especially coffee enamas and also looking for a female to do piss enemas

• 1 year later...
Posted

Yes yes yes please .....getting large funnel for that purpose .....Any Aussies wanna lose a wet creamy load.....males don't need funnels do they???????

Posted

I have had a piss enema done to me a few times. I think this is my favourite kink and there is no feeling like it when someone has taken a piss inside you and stays inside and then cums in you. Made me feel so subservient.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I would be up for it to give. Never done it before.
Posted
I love giving these, helps that I can piss while hard. Love feeling of piss and shit all over my dixk while ass fuckin.
  • 3 weeks later...
Daddys_Babygirl
Posted
My daddy pissed in me last week and it felt so amazing! I almost came just from that! 💦🥵
  • 1 year later...
Mrandmrsfucks4u
Posted

I've been begging my hubby to piss in my ass... I think it would be an amazing feeling... 

• 1 month later...
Posted
Lovely feeling as it oozes out of you
Posted
On 5/30/2019 at 9:05 PM, Deleted profile said:

Yes please.Id love to have someone's piss inside me that way.Pouring it into me using a funnel sounds so humiliating and so very nice 

It's an amazing feeling to have a cock pissing in your ass! I've done it once and I want to do it again and again and again...