Dirty Talk

Posted

I’m a new sub, and my partner has expressed wanting more dirty talk. Besides the usual “harder”, “your cock is so big”, “do you like that,” etc, what are some other things to say in bed that you have liked? I need some fresh ideas!

Posted
“I love being your dirty little slut”
Posted
When she asks permission to cum. It turns me on.
Posted
Subject to an agreed safe word you could try expressing concern/rejection/anxiety/push back/***.
Posted
My personal favourite is ‘is it in yet’
Posted
Depending on what you’re comfortable with - “ am I really wet for you?” “ I wanna be your dirty little slut” “ Use me”
Posted
Good girl SnS89. I love dirty talk. In bed and out. Like when im rubbing one out. I like dirty talking phone call cumsessions with women who like *** etc.
Posted

From a DOM’s perspective, dirty talk is all part of all play and begins long before the bedroom, as mental foreplay of all the nasty things I am going to do to you, often in detail, how hard I am for you,  how I have been thinking about every inch of you, and that you need to be prepared for a marathon of seriously fun sexual play the next time we get together , which of course is followed up in person by dirty talk in the bedroom of my commands for you to slowly undress, or to “bend over with your ass up high” after being blindfolded and shackled,” get down on your knees and suck hard”….., and have always thoroughly enjoyed hearing how bad she wants me, how hungry she is for my cock and can’t wait to taste my cum, how she longs to feel my cock swelling , pulsating inside her , how good it feels, me stretching her , how she longs for me deep inside her, telling me how bad she wants to cum, how much she has missed my touch, my hands, mouth, tongue and cock. Her verbal expression of desire, how horny she is, how badly she wants to be fucked and licked ,how much she needs to feel me, are all a  definite turn on. The more detailed the better, and leads to rewards for “good girl” behavior as multiple orgasms for her! 
Ps. I find it especially hot, when she whispers in my ear or moans “yes, Master”. Acknowledging my intimate knowledge and Mastery of her mind and body, and total control. 😉😜👺

Posted
I find asking if they want to be balls deep inside me works really well.
Posted
Depends what your roles are as well. I have a DD/lg kink so I use a lot of "daddy please" and "make me your good girl" or alternatively "I'm such a bad girl, daddy needs to punish me" and the like but it depends what other things you like and how to bring that into it. I often talk about fantasies as well...all things we've agreed on before hand so we don't cross any lines like how much better it would be with another guy/girl, what would be happening what would make it harder/better etc.
Posted
Tell him exactly what you want, demand it. Initiate sex, be the aggressor. Taunt him, “Is that all u got, fuck me like a man!” Slave his head between your thighs, scratch his back, tell him exactly how you want him to lick, suck, flick, finger your 🐱. Push him down and straddle his face, reverse the roll, ask him how he likes that pussy. He’ll fuckin go nuts
Posted
You can try telling him what you want him to do/what you’ll do to him. Try to be as detailed as possible with everything to draw it out. Initiate dirty talk/randomly in public before you get into things. Lots of whispering/moaning/a bit of touch to go along does the trick 😉
  • 5 months later...
Posted

Instead of saying "I'm a slut or whore", say I'm YOUR slut, YOUR whore.

Posted
For me I like it when they beg to fucked in their holes but calling them names like "cunt" and "shithole" stuff like that. I know that's not for everyone though.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Most would appreciate being praised could be what they are doing, how they make you feel, tell them how good it feels when they do xyz.... Its even more effective when they least expect it, maybe try it when out grabbing a coffee and as you wait lean in and whisper how good it felt last night when he xyz...watch how this will not only give them a great mental image but a great ego stroking.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’d you’re into degrading , degrade yourself.
Tell them exactly how they make you feel! Describe to them , be needy , beg for them , tell them you don’t want them to stop , it doesn’t have to be solely while they fuck you, unexpected dirty talk comes across very effectively. It also lets them
Know they’re wanted !

I suppose it will come natural
to you.. new things are always daunting at first ( I get that believe me ! ) but you will get used to the idea of speaking exactly what is on your mind. Obviously don’t *** anything , let it flow naturally and eventually your confidence around speaking will come to you , building confidence is a great idea
Posted
girl I was with not too long ago she told me her daughter walked him instead of walking out she stood there and mocked her,  I guess neither one called the bluff and wrapped it up
Posted
You might want to try saying things like thank you Daddy/Sir for giving me the opportunity of receiving your beautiful cock. I know I'm just the worthless little slut, but I am your worthless little slut, and it is my honor to receive your cock
  • 7 months later...
Posted

Just a very nice but lonely person looking for a nice woman to cheer him up.  I prefer to play dom.