Footfetish parties

Phantomcupid

Phantomcupid
Posted

Do anyone know when and where are the footfetish parties happening around in London or Surrey? I'm dying to find one.

Posted

there's a whole bunch in London - the best things to google are either : Bossypaw - or - London Foot Parties 

they'll have the dates, price, who is there, etc. 

Posted
Fetlife events section is your friend for this request
Posted
28 minutes ago, musubu said:

Fetlife events section is your friend for this request

the two parties I mentioned don't advertise on Fetlife.  

While there are genuine parties on Fetlife for foot fetish; the majority turn out to just be one guy in his house desperately hoping women will sign up

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

While there are genuine parties on Fetlife for foot fetish; the majority turn out to just be one guy in his house desperately hoping women will sign up

I can see both parties events listed in Fetlife

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

But, yes agree on being careful of the solo hopeful listing!!

Posted

I'm going to say I am corrected as I have found them - however, although the two do have profiles there, and listing - I wouldn't say they particularly advertise and there is a lot more information on the websites

I think as well while there's ups and downs of Fetlife - if someone was looking for munches or events in general I'd probably recommend above specific - especially when it's nothing really that can't be found elsewhere