Being kinky in a small town

Hi****

Posted
I hate being kinky and being stuck in my small country town 😔😒😭 been in the dating scene for years and trying to get myself out there but I haven’t found anyone at all interested in the same things I am… anyone else having this kinda trouble?
Posted
Unfortunately, the reality is you have to consistently work on yourself and become a high value Man, only then will you find someone who you connect with. Endlessly perseverance will only return more frustrations when it comes to online dating. Too many options.
Posted
I completely understand. I have the same problem.😢
Posted
Absolutely in the same boat. Im so jealous of people in big cities. I know im
Not in the best shape or the best looking so that really narrows people who would consider vastly.
Posted
This obviously doesn't apply to everyone, but I find a lot of people have a more kinky side that they may not have even realized. By no means do I think that they'll want to just dive right in, but if you establish a good relationship and keep the communication solid, then they may be willing to dip there toes in a little and step outside their comfort zone.

I have dated several girls, who were very vanilla, and the only thing I told them going into it was, I don't expect them to be into all the same things I was, I just want to be able to communicate about it without feeling judged. As time went on, there were some that wanted to explore a bit, and even one, who after she dipped her toes in, dove headfirst lol.

I used to live in a small town, and honestly the bigger issue wasn't that people weren't interested in being kinky, it was just more that it was hard to meet people in general.
Posted
Yeah it can be hard, for me I found a partner away from town, 4 hours away but it went well, then I moved 😂 to the big smoke and still looking for a partner here 🤷‍♂️, point is you may have to travel, they may have to travel or you could move but doesn’t guarantee anything, worst thing is that probably wasn’t helpful at at so sorry 🤷‍♂️
Posted
Big bear lake, 1 highschool.. N im too well known. In a good way , and I gotta b e vanilla everywherr haha
Posted
Im having the same issue here !!! Small town Mass.
Posted

What are you into. I live in a small ass town but the kind of girls I’m into are looked upon in mainstream society as outcasts so you have to go places that are considered shady to find what I’m looking for. I like a dirty, ugly REAL a** girl over prissy and pretty anyday

Posted
Quit limiting yourself. I drive over an hour each way to attend munches, demos and parties. It's definitely worth it to meet the right people. My Domme lives 45 miles away and I still manage to visit her 2 to 5 says a week. What are you prepared to do to live your best life?
Posted
1 hour ago, TxFrank said:
Quit limiting yourself. I drive over an hour each way to attend munches, demos and parties. It's definitely worth it to meet the right people. My Domme lives 45 miles away and I still manage to visit her 2 to 5 says a week. What are you prepared to do to live your best life?

Tbh I haven’t really gone to any munches or parties or anything of that sort 😅 I guess it’d help my case if I started going to those kind of events more huh..

Posted
I'm from a small town and I have the same problem
Posted

The town I live has pretty much nothing kink - but I know there are people who live here who are kinky - and I'm slightly fortunate that there are 3 cities that all around 40-60 minutes away.  (which each have their rail stations to take me elsewhere ;)

I appreciate particularly in the US a lot of towns are more remote where the nearest city can be double that, or more, and of course limited rail options.

There are pros and cons to everywhere - depending on your desired result.   

While bigger cities are more likely to have fetish events, a fetish community and more people who happen to be kinky.... while it might be by logic there are more prospective partners there are also more people seeking said partners.

Smaller towns do have that "finally, another kinky person" vibe to them - and actually, you might be surprised by how many small towns do have munches.  

Posted
I feel your ***.. I'm into kink but can't find anyone to play with 😂
Posted
Try the homepage here look for workshops good place to meet real people with the same interests .....
Posted
Yes despite all my efforts I have not found anyone real either.....all they all want is ***......

I don't do whores so really kinky women don't exist no matter what others have said.

I have searched a hundred square miles and not one kinky women has responded unless they respond asking for ***...

Race is unimportant to me and age is unimportant either. I don't care if they are rich or poor I got my own ***..

I do want a kinky lady who actually takes care of herself and don't keep blaming everything in a slow thyroid....

Believe me that is not the problem with most...some yes....but not 900 women all together.....

That's how many responses I have had and everyone was fake....

I reported most of them and I was right because they lost their privilege to the site....

So is there a real kinky lady within 50 miles of me that would like to meet a good clean man with a high sexdrive and kinky beyond words...

I would like to hear from you if you truly do exist ..

Til then
God Bless 🌹
Posted
Kinda have the same issue have go over to a big city in another state just to find decent real kinky people
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Oh yes I do and the worst part is I cannot go to another town because I am disabled I am visually impaired also known as legally blind so I'm ***d to try to look in my small town and social media using it and and basically I haven't found anything yet through that means hopefully my luck will eventually change living in a small college town in North Carolina is hard would love to make friends though and see where it goes from there