how to get into crossdressing

Posted
heyyy. new here and I’ve always been a sub that loves playing with femdoms and recently I’ve had such an urge to crossdress as a girly but have never done it. not to be to specific but I’ve always presented myself as a typical manly man and don’t really know where to start to get myself to look like a girly or where to go. Would appreciate any help !!!
Posted
Buy some heels, and then practice walking, everything else will come after
goddessneicey
Posted
First would start wearing tights or leggings with tops then make your way up into wearing blouses with shorts or skirts I have a lot of pictures of me in outfits but I have a lot of boutiques in my area (nola) and then prefer shein ! Message me if you want more help lol
Posted
Try starting off small. Begin to grow your nails out and start to ***t them. Take it slowly, and enjoy what you are exploring. I’m sure someone more experienced than me will be able to suggest more ideas!
Posted
2 minutes ago, goddessneicey said:
First would start wearing tights or leggings with tops then make your way up into wearing blouses with shorts or skirts I have a lot of pictures of me in outfits but I have a lot of boutiques in my area (nola) and then prefer shein ! Message me if you want more help lol

thanks goddess, you look fabulous yourself 🙇‍♂️

goddessneicey
Posted
5 minutes ago, femboysissyxoxo said:

thanks goddess, you look fabulous yourself 🙇‍♂️

Thank youuuu 🥰🥰🥰

Posted

Just f**king go out there and do what you want life’s too short and 99% if the time people are to busy to care about what you’re doing. No regrets sissy xx

Posted
17 minutes ago, goddessneicey said:

Thank youuuu 🥰🥰🥰

Slay queen. Wanna be on your level some day!

Posted
Pantyhose feel and look so damn good. You should try that after panties.
Posted
Honestly I love the idea of just a casual panty wearing day or nail or toe polish. Fishnets look good on damn near every size and shape of person!!
Posted
Depends how far you want to take it - fully dressed or perhaps just lingerie etc
Either way there are plenty of places both on-line and off that you can buy stuff these days, just go for it to whatever level you're comfortable with would be my advice.
Posted
8 hours ago, femboysissyxoxo said:

really know where to start to get myself to look like a girly or where to go.

there are a lot of youtube tutorials etc to help with make up and outfits and so on

on where to go - most fetish events would be welcoming

Posted
Get yourself some thigh highs or fishnets! That's how I started as well. 🤭
Posted
Agreed just order online and have a quiet evening with yourself, start simple you don’t have to rush into it. Just see if you enjoy it
Posted
Don't go crazy on the heel hight to begin with, you don't want a twisted ankle. Try and find things that fit you, not just what you think is sexy. Clothes for tall women in my case. A wig is a good idea too.
Posted

I’d say you have to make that jump yourself and experiment…you’ll soon find what turns you on or what level of crossdressing you’re into….if you don’t experiment on different looks and clothing then you’ll never know 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I've only just seen this post but any advice for any other new dressers out there can only be good honestly just go buy a in shop /online were ever miniskirt, high heels some sexy lingerie, I love wearing stockings & suspenders, a wig etc. I love lace top stockings as they are more comfortable, practise at home for a while, then when you feel you can do your makeup etc. go for drive then park up go for walk, I don't know your exact circumstances so good luck & enjoy yourselves > I was lucky I'd been dressing for a couple of years & I was 22 yrs old 9st & 5ft 10" in my 4" cum f**k me stilettos when I was caught in my St trinnians School girl uniform, I ended up giving the guy  my 1st blowjob, WOW that brought me out of the closet

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Goodwill is cheap and has everything you need. Don’t waste your *** on expensive items (unless it’s lingerie maybe).
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Im very similar. Lots of trial n error. Live alone and discreet. Str8. But bodycon or fishnets. Micro dress. And so many options. Understand why woman can shop endlessly.
Exciting and hope to find open minded fun woman. Finally thigh boots. Bucket list. Nothing but boots. Took me ages to be comfortable.
Enjoy it and kinky. Always was.l but hard to find.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Buy some heels to practice your walking. Get some make-up too. After that, I’d by yourself a bunch of clothes that will fit you. Oh, and get yourself a wig that is made outta real hair. If yah wanna take it a step further, that’s completely up to you. Some people will buy and use rubber chest-plate that looks like really big tits. You can buy them on Amazon or Etsy…Its a bit pricey tho…but some people take it a step further and decide that they prefer having real female breasts over big rubber tits, so they’ll buy any kinda body morphing pills that can make you grow real breasts. But, most will just get prescribed estrogen.

It’s really whatever you wanna do tbh…do whatever or wear whatever makes you happy! Hope this helps! 💋🥀