5 star message rating

Br****

Posted
So I came across a user who has a 5 star message rating, I'm wondering what decides that? I thought it was response rate, I'm a fairly active replier and I have 1 star....just wondering what makes that go up?
Posted

Hi - in any conversation you are having you can rate the conversation 

Posted
4 minutes ago, FETMOD-KF said:

Hi - in any conversation you are having you can rate the conversation 

How exactly do I do that? Thank you for the info

Posted
I've seen that you can do it via the website, not sure about in the app. In the website you do it via the main message page in the conversation window
Posted
4 minutes ago, Monteg said:
I've seen that you can do it via the website, not sure about in the app. In the website you do it via the main message page in the conversation window

Ahh I guess that's why I can't find an option for it as I'm on the app. Thank you

Posted
On the topic of the site: what’s the website address?
Posted
52 minutes ago, AmsterDom said:

On the topic of the site: what’s the website address?

The web address is:

www.fetish.com

Posted
Thanks for asking this as I have been thinking the same
Posted
1 hour ago, FETMOD-TF said:

The web address is:

www.fetish.com

I have never used the website, do I use the same login details right?

Posted
15 minutes ago, LunaMaeve said:

I have never used the website, do I use the same login details right?

Yes that is correct, use the same login details as you would when you sign on the APP 

Posted
13 hours ago, BrattyRaven said:

So I came across a user who has a 5 star message rating, I'm wondering what decides that? I thought it was response rate, I'm a fairly active replier and I have 1 star....just wondering what makes that go up?

It's interesting, as I suspect how someone may rate you has little to do with what you say and much to do with the fact you aren't interested in them.  Sadly, people will vote that way, so I wouldn't worry about your star rating.  Far better to have one person who matters to you rate you highly, than a 100 you don't care much about their opinion.

Posted
31 minutes ago, UK_Knight said:

It's interesting, as I suspect how someone may rate you has little to do with what you say and much to do with the fact you aren't interested in them.  Sadly, people will vote that way, so I wouldn't worry about your star rating.  Far better to have one person who matters to you rate you highly, than a 100 you don't care much about their opinion.

Oh for sure. And honestly I give a lot of shit to people who come in my DMS with over sexual crap thinking they already own me. So I would get low ratings a lot hahaha

Posted
Its hard to get a high rating because half the time nobody replies 😂
Posted
Saturday at 09:00 AM, Purplerain8 said:
Its hard to get a high rating because half the time nobody replies 😂

Literally tho when I first joined I got 200 messages… who the hell has time to get through that ?? 😂

Posted
Thats fair, i suppose its different a female side of things as women on here are "more in demand" than men are haha
Posted
3 hours ago, Purplerain8 said:
Thats fair, i suppose its different a female side of things as women on here are "more in demand" than men are haha

It's the quality not the quantity we want 😉

Posted
Wait…this app uses a rating system? I think I’m over this already.
Posted
1 hour ago, AlexLanaAlex said:

Wait…this app uses a rating system? I think I’m over this already.

really, you would make a decision on a site based on this?

Posted
The choice is made based on replays but also I think when you buy premium service, you can rate people
Posted
The goalposts seem to keep moving to “really connect” with complementary partner, consequently your subscription loses value each month unless you upgrade, but then will repeat carrot moving further away on stick until you upgraded once more. Repeat ad nauseam…Anyone out there feel likewise. What’s the consensus? Better, what’s the antidote?