Emotional ***

Gl****

Posted
Yeah I absolutely agree with that you trusted them let them inside showed them who you truly are and In doing so also handed them the sharpest knife
Posted
They are the ones we let in and let know everything. So they know exactly how to hurt us the worst…
Posted
Bcz you put your faith in them and you believe they will never hurt you but they hurt you more bcz you care about them
Posted
Because, life is unfair and nothing is promised and everything expire after a while including life itself.
Posted
Expectations, mostly. Things people do hurt less when you don’t expect anything from them.

I really hope everything gets better for you.
Posted
Human beings are nothing more ***s they rely more on instic then logic humans are cable of things that are low and dirty humans are all the same equal before God
Posted
Our expectation, and sometimes thier familuarity with us, as un the old saying 'familuarity breeds contempt'
Posted
I’ll put something in simple terms because at the end of the day, this is word for word what the person told me. “I just wanted to hurt you cause I was hurt.” Some people just do without realizing it until it’s too late. And that’s not all people, but when it comes to someone that does it over and over again, it’s because they know how too, they can, and they want too! A boundary has to be drawn saying if you hurt me I’m not going to do for you anymore which is hard but you have to hold yourself on as a goddess and realize that they hurt you because you let them without realizing you let them and take that away from them!! I wish you best babes!
Posted
Love spelled backwards is the first four letters of evolve and we all are evolving let’s not forget that love is real and it’s worth everything we put into our relationships literally everything
Posted
Love is a fickle thing, it’s attached to so many different things. It’s almost an hour to keep it healthy. It’s a lot of work but it’s worth it when you find the right person to share it with. Good luck to everybody in their search for true love and happiness and acceptance. I’m still looking and hopefully will be successful in my search. About the only unconditional love anybody can ask for is that of a loyal dog. Always there always loves you and you don’t have to question it.
DadelusandHuffy
Posted
Because you love them the most, it will hurt the most to lose them by logic.... That's the risk you take every time you fall in love.
Posted
yes it’s a great feeling to fall in love and unconditional love is hard to give to anyone but your dog that’s a mutual thing for sure ….. myself I could give unconditional love to my mate because it would truly be unconditional love without any expectations it’s up to my mate to accept and return that love but I’ve become hardened in the fact that a lot of times it’s not returned I know I’m getting older and for som reason more flexible but I must say in closing even in this lifestyle without love what are we doing with love comes a level of care and if you don’t have it in you to give love you should never expect it and surely not act out if you don’t get something you never gave
Posted

Hi everyone, I've just had a quick clean up on this thread as we've had some reports of a certain member and their behaviour. Thank you to everyone else who's been decent on this thread, please be aware that your behaviour is monitored on this forum please keep it safe for work and please don't be idiots lol thank you. 

Posted
Because those you love the most are the ones you open up to the most. It really is just that simple
Posted
My apologies to anyone who was offended by my comments earlier... It was not intentional...
Posted
No sir love is complicated at best we’re lucky to discover it in another all your comments were on point nobody can argue with true and genuine experience I’m glad even th we had different thou everyone in the discussion had modest and honest feelings and emotions when saying their piece as did you I couldn’t apologize for speaking how I feel on such a subject neither should you your feelings on the subject are genuine honest and real you have every right to express them in an open forum I guess someone got kicked off of here for speaking his mind and that’s a shame but I’m here to tell you keep your head up and stand for your feelings and love brother
Posted
2 hours ago, Mytunghurts said:
No sir love is complicated at best we’re lucky to discover it in another all your comments were on point nobody can argue with true and genuine experience I’m glad even th we had different thou everyone in the discussion had modest and honest feelings and emotions when saying their piece as did you I couldn’t apologize for speaking how I feel on such a subject neither should you your feelings on the subject are genuine honest and real you have every right to express them in an open forum I guess someone got kicked off of here for speaking his mind and that’s a shame but I’m here to tell you keep your head up and stand for your feelings and love brother

Thank you ... he got kicked off for threatening and being over aggressive in his responses to me disagreeing with him...

Posted
Daddy’s do things like that especially over time baby girl should do as daddy says and she knows it but enough said