Positive consensual manipulation experiences?

scientistxSaturday

scientistxSaturday
Posted
I'm interested in this type of play that I havent found much discussion on as all one category in itself

Words that help illustrate this concept are

manipulation, mindfucks, being thrown into co creating a reality and rules lead by a dom, having them create multiple of these realities at once and challenge me with solving their puzzles and finguring out what they want from me, Gaslighting (especially for the purposes of humor, being revealed at the end or the truth always known ), kinda like hypnosis or an escape room sorta stuff but with a focus on the conversational element, long con riddles

Like the bizarrely elaborate plans from love is war. Focusing on the nonsexual element, like using manipulation methods similar to bimbofication but instead of the goal of becoming braindead the goal is getting more mentally agile

Ive been wanting to explore it as a sub but I've been afraid to pursue it. Examples tend to ease my anxiety though.

Any details would be lovely but here are More specific questions to help u dig into your experience.

What was the dom like? How did you establish safety? How did you negotiate? How long did they play for, what were you thinking during and after? How was the intesity modulated? how did they push your buttons? What were the reveal/s like? What was the plot of of the mindfuck? What was your porchtime/out of character like? How did you stay in character without loosing it? What was the aftercare like?
Posted
What...the fuck lol 😂 I'm very curious in learning more about this type of play. Being the straight up, honest-to-a-fault, logically & scientifically minded person that I am, this goes against every fiber of my personality & I'm genuinely interested lol
scientistxSaturday
Posted
Yesterday at 06:23 PM, sonofthunder777 said:
What...the fuck lol 😂 I'm very curious in learning more about this type of play. Being the straight up, honest-to-a-fault, logically & scientifically minded person that I am, this goes against every fiber of my personality & I'm genuinely interested lol

I'm thinking of something that allows me to better express my scientific mind like video games or a mystery novel. I wanted to be a detective when I was a kid until I realized that jobs role in a system of the opposite of rehabilitative justice.

Like what if the dom has a series of truths/observation about you or themselves or the relationship or a surprise vacation theyd like to share with you but hiding it n leaving clues and not speaking about it in the way typically known as "direct" actual communicates their message to you in a deeper and clearer way?

A way that That makes it clearer what to do with the information since theybe literally been guiding you through actions having to do with the information in your process of attaining it. Like if you aren't ready for the info you wont be able to solve the puzzle.

My *** is its risky n ime most of the sorta doms who advertising want to distort reality to this degree do so with intentions both i and they would call "bad" in a way that serves no positive purpose, even though the type of play has potential, what about the type of players? But i may have just seen the worse ones. Ive seen some that seem nice, but lack comprehensive proof of the type of goodness i want on top of other compatibilities being met that would make pursuing this play worth all the dom swarm of people who think im into bimbofication esque stuff despite saying im not trying to thrust it on me

Posted

Interesting concept, but can see a lot of things that can go wrong. I think a more tame experience could be a kinky escape room with some psychological elements sprinkled in for flavour. Remember to do your research and be cautious when dealing with mind games.