Embarrassing stories

Posted

Does anyone have any embarrassing stories involving intimacy that they want to share?

Posted
Once I was seeing this girl and we went out to a mall/shopping centre. We went shopping and all that until it was closing and it was really just us and a few security guards. We were talking on a bench until she moved her hand to my belt buckle, unbuckled, unzipped, and moved her hand down my pants grabbed and tugged and I was on the floor in *** as she mistook my dick for my balls. That was the first and last time I seen her. 😂
Posted
1 minute ago, Deltaswitch said:

Once I was seeing this girl and we went out to a mall/shopping centre. We went shopping and all that until it was closing and it was really just us and a few security guards. We were talking on a bench until she moved her hand to my belt buckle, unbuckled, unzipped, and moved her hand down my pants grabbed and tugged and I was on the floor in *** as she mistook my dick for my balls. That was the first and last time I seen her. 😂

That is too funny! Wtf!!!

Posted
I was seeing this girl we went to a hotel and we started things off with a massage
But it all want wrong in the middle of the massage as I moved up to her shoulders I accidentally slipped in to her ass and then she ended up pulling me up the headboard because she clenched it
And then to top it all off just as she calmed down enough for me to slip out
the fire alarm went off and we had to go down in to the reception all oils up
Posted
Hooked my 4 out of ten mate up with my mrs friend who was 8 and a half. Unbeknown to me that also related to the dick length she was used to in inches.

After a night out we got back to mine. He was clearly giving it some and we heard the immortal words "is it in". He finished up, said i love you and they never met again.
Posted
Doggy style on her bed, going at it hammer tonges .
I slipped off the edge of the matress, catching my knee on the corner of the angled metal bed frame, splitting it open.
The shock of which led me to involuntarily fire both barrels as I was falling backwards.
Landed with a hard bump, which caused an involuntary victory 'toot' from my arse.
Left stuck in a semi crouch position upside down, between the bed and the wall, unable to move, staring at my splattered stomach and an angry wilting cheb end.

Form an orderly queue ladies :D
Posted
Doggy style on her bed, going at it hammer tonges .
I slipped off the edge of the matress, catching my knee on the corner of the angled metal bed frame, splitting it open.
The shock of which led me to involuntarily fire both barrels as I was falling backwards.
Landed with a hard bump, which caused an involuntary victory 'toot' from my arse.
Left stuck in a semi crouch position upside down, between the bed and the wall, unable to move, in that weird state of bleeding, in *** and laughing hysterically, staring at my splattered stomach and an angry wilting cheb end.
Form an orderly queue ladies :D