Social anxiety

Mi****

Posted
You have to be very charismatic in real life in order to flirt otherwise it will end up badly. You've got to consistently practice and have the right frequency with the girl...
Posted
I get it. I have horrible social anxiety to the point of getting panic attacks. So I feel your *** man!
Posted
“I am the prize” tell yourself that. Have a plan. Go on a date for dinner or drinks. Sushi and arcade for me. Be open about your ideas. You’d be surprised by how someone responds to confidence. Texting is fun. But giving someone an orgasm with toys or your body is unforgettable.
Posted
With you on that one behind a screen is less nerve wracking.
Posted
Used to be, in a very crippling way, but I heard some great advise from somewhere that everyone gets nervous. Just own it and say I'm gonna be nervous, I found it really helped settle myself.

This goes in all parts of life from professional settings to kink.

Just get out there, and if you fail, fail fast, you'll get there in the end, everyone is on that journey. So your not alone.
Posted
I love talking to people. I find it very "digital" talking online. If there was 100,000 chick's I could just scroll through with a finger that b good. And that's why I'm here. But I'm just another guy telling a girl she's beautiful.
Posted
I get that. It’s so hard for me I have adhd, anxiety and depression makes it hard I get so anxious in public Doesn’t help when I don’t exactly love myself so being around people makes me so nervous and anxious that I’m quiet but once I know someone I’m a loud crazy fun person just takes some time to peel the layers back to get to that person
Posted
1 hour ago, RochaMocha said:
Used to be, in a very crippling way, but I heard some great advise from somewhere that everyone gets nervous. Just own it and say I'm gonna be nervous, I found it really helped settle myself.

This goes in all parts of life from professional settings to kink.

Just get out there, and if you fail, fail fast, you'll get there in the end, everyone is on that journey. So your not alone.

This is absolutely me.

I tell my Dom's before I meet them "Hey so I know we developed rapport online, but I'm going to be really awkward when I first meet you and struggle to make eye contact etc. It doesn't mean I don't like you, I just get nervous and flustered."

Eventually it goes away the more I spend time with them, and when it reappears fortunately it is seen more as endearing and a character trust.

I think though it's kinda fortunate I'm a sub cause the nervousness is often seen as quite cute.

I've no doubt the pressure is different as a Dom, where you're sort of more expected to be cool and in control.

If it's any reassurance to any Dom's out there, I find it equally endearing when a Dom is flustered. It normalises them and shows they're human. Their vulnerability makes me feel safer. The nervousness also sort of shows they care, cause the value the interaction and the outcome.

The only time it's any different is if they completely shut down out of nerves, cause then I get insecure I am the issue and they are disinterested...but a quick communication of "hey sorry I'm just nervous" takes care of that real quick.

Posted

I say go on vacation n just make an a** of urself. If anyone has a problem who cares u don't know them? Walk down the street naked . Ride a bike.

Posted
I struggle to go and buy food, never mind chat someone up, it's a lot easier on platforms like this, if we chatted on here for ages if we met irl it wouldn't feel like it was the first time.
Posted
I’m social awkward, so it’s definitely easier online, but you can’t hide behind the screen forever “referring to myself”. So I still try to get out and get over myself when I’m out with other people and potential partners/love interests.
Posted
Socializing in general has been HARD since 2020 happened so I feel your ***
Posted
I get it, totally - have never been able to flirt, or recognise I'm being flirted with, in person - I'm the kind of person who always thinks of the right thing to say five minutes afterwards, and am not particularly outgoing, particularly with people I don't know.
On-line that thinking space that's allowed to compose thoughts and translate them to words means I interact better - and then having got to know someone here I am then able to interact with them better in person.
Still can't flirt or recognise I'm being flirted with mind 😂
Posted
One thing that eases my social anxieties, and I know it's glib to say this - but hey! We're all going to be dead soon.....
Once I imagine that, a little bit of nervousness doesn't seem so bad..
Posted
I'm the opposite, I find it hard to write about myself, when I do I feel embarrassed 😳 I don't come across online at all well.
If you enjoy connecting online spend a little extra time building a rapport. Then when it's time to meet it will be easier. Meet somewhere quieter where you will be more comfortable. I wish you good luck
Posted
I've suffered from social anxiety shit for 25 years.. pretty much lived my whole life locked up in my house 😩 meeting people is extremely difficult but I'm an extremely loving person with a ridiculously high sex drive so I try 😅 like u.. I'm a lot better online which is almost annoying as people think ur quite confident and outgoing which puts more pressure on u when it comes to them meeting the real, quiet u 😅 it's tough! 😞
Posted
I straight up tell people that I am nervous. And that I will be a bit awkward.
I also tell them if I want them to be the first to break the physical touch barrier. Because I will overthink if that is what they want or if that’s where it is going. And not do it.
So I take the pressure of myself and it’s one less thing I have to worry about.
Posted
You are definitely not alone in this, as you can see. I agree that everyone is nervous when they first meet someone new.. no matter how confident they are... am I going to have the same connection irl that I had online, etc.. both need to have patience and remember that whichever side of the slash they are on that the other is still a person with feelings and their own history...
Posted
9 hours ago, ***MeToCum said:
I've suffered from social anxiety shit for 25 years.. pretty much lived my whole life locked up in my house 😩 meeting people is extremely difficult but I'm an extremely loving person with a ridiculously high sex drive so I try 😅 like u.. I'm a lot better online which is almost annoying as people think ur quite confident and outgoing which puts more pressure on u when it comes to them meeting the real, quiet u 😅 it's tough! 😞

Same 😢

Posted
I’m the opposite…. I find talking to people online is harder than in person 🤷🏾‍♂️
Posted
I was like that too cuz it can be nerve wracking. When I go on dates, I just talk and feel put the vibes since that'll make me comfortable enough to flirt if it gets there. Everyone has their own ways of doing so, just gotta find yours :)
Posted

🤣HA YOU ARE DEFINATELY NOT ALONE!!!but that bein said here i am on this and im at a point in my life pardon the language but f**kit. Lifes to short and passes u by quick wish i woulda stepped out years ago so much to catch up on