Bondage threesome

Posted

I will soon be having my first 3some (yes I know a little late to the party) - me (f) and 2 guys. One is my FWB. I like the idea of being blindfolded and tied up so I don’t know what is being done by who and would like some thoughts on 1. Whether this is sensible for a first time and 2. Any ideas how to make this work in practice/what others have done etc just start with blindfold etc etc. all ideas /suggestions welcome :)

Posted
It sounds incredibly hot and exciting. The main question to ask yourself is : do you trust them both enough and without any reservations to put yourself in that *** situation? If the answer if yes then all you have to do is all agree on the parametres of the scene and then enjoy yourself
Posted
Amazing idea and fantasy. The most important fundamental of bondage is trust. The rest is up for grabs. I must be honest as a guy I long for this same fantasy the way you do. Me and two girls. FFM. Blindfolds on me and trust must be in place. The session is for the temporary purpose of having fun within and only within the bound persons consent.
Posted
I agree with the others really. All about trust and good communication. Once those are in place you're good. It's a positive that one is already a fwb. Just have to be easy that in all the excitement your normal judgement slips!
Posted
Shit girl I'm with them, if you can answer Zela's question with no hesitation (btw Zela, good advice) no doubts about your safety then honey enjoy and take a load off, he'll take two.. lol pun intended. We want details after
Posted
How long have you known and vetted them for?

I personally think that being blindfolded during the first time can be extremely dangerous.
Posted

I’ve known one of the men (FWB) for about 3 years and we’ve been sleeping together for about 6 months. I have full 100% trust in him sexually and this has been tested on many occasions ;) The third party would essentially be a stranger, but my thought process is that I’d have my friend there to direct and make sure everything was safe…

Posted
Hello Kittycat,
For what it’s worth here are my thoughts ..

How long have you known your FWB … and how much do you trust him first of all ?

I assume that he will take the lead on behalf on the other Male - as that is usually how that scenario plays out to start with ?….

Is the other Male personally known to him also ? …
Assuming you are comfortable with the above, the next considerations are your limits, and safe words.

Practice your safe words. In fact, the next time you are with your FWB, and in the throes of benefiting from your friend (you know what I mean here !..) - Use your safe word …… see how he reacts.
Its like testing your cars’ brakes before driving down a steep hill in winter.
- Does he stop what he is doing, and check that you are ok…. ?
- Does he miss the cue completely, and carry on regardless ..?

Chances are, whatever his reaction is when you guys are solo …. You’ll get the same when blindfolded, and with someone else in the room.

How to make it work in practice ….?

If it were me, I would have your FWB take the lead, establish a level of trust and comfort, and then think about the blindfold then.

Guy #2 gets to watch for starters perhaps ?
Or maybe your FWB invites him to touch you … (sans blindfold) …. And gauges your reaction, before proceeding to blindfold you ?
At that point, you’ll know if you want to proceed or not.

Just my thoughts, based on experience… the Golden Rule though is this…
If you feel in any way uncomfortable about the scenario - stop. Or do not start. Talk through, discuss, and if still not happy then change the plan… abandon the blindfold for now, and perhaps engage with both Males, developing trust at a more basic level before trying the blindfold again.

Sensory deprivation can and does change your response to a given situation significantly.

Hope that is useful.

DarkArts.

Posted

I would love to be the one tied up and blind flooded in a microchastity sucking cocks why getting pounded and once they cumed all they could a huge dong just using my phat ass I would throw getting spanked in there and eating any cum that came out of my little locked cock