Respect and obedience

Slaveboy0807

Slaveboy0807
Posted

I am a slave and I revere my Mistress but she ask me to treat her friends with same amount of love and respect I have for her. 

Do I literally need to show same kind of respect and reverence to her (mistress) friends? 

Posted
You're a slave, As long as she's not breaking any renegotiated limits then you should obey your mistress.
HamCoBondage
Posted
That seems to be an easy question. The answer as a slave should be yes. Unless it specifically goes against your negotiated terms
Posted
Agree with the previous comments - though would add that it depends on what "respect and reverence" means when it comes to her friends and more importantly how you feel about it.
If it wasn't discussed/agreed up front, and you're uncomfortable with it then you should discuss with her and explain why you're uncomfortable with it.
It may also depend on the circumstances involved - is it on-line and the "friends" are complete unknowns for example?
Either way the fact you have raised it here suggests you have concerns and the only way you can really resolve it is by talking to your Mistress.
Posted
When I was slave to a Dom it was pre agreed that I was only slave to Him. I was expected to show due respect to His acquaintances, and serve in terms of fetching drinks etc, but only in the way one would respond in a vanilla way. I always make it clear to any Dom I serve them and them alone unless we have discussed and agreed otherwise. Maybe you just need to talk to Her?
Posted

different folks have different expectancies - and putting things into context can make a big difference

so when I was in a D/s relationship one of the rules from my Mistress was about her friends and they were all pretty obvious.

She wanted me to greet them as I would her - in essence this was a way that showed her training on me and that I would be a good representative of her when she was not there

and that I'd follow any reasonable instruction from her friends and it's all the same kinda logic

a basic, kinda, you should behave as if I am there, even if I am not.

But the only friends of hers I ever met were also into D/s.  I imagine if I was in a situation where it was vanilla friends then some elements might be relaxed.

Posted
Clear communication is key. I would want my sub to just ask so I can clarify. I don’t like any confusion or lack of clear guidelines with my sub.

Everyone’s dynamic and situation are different though so the simple answer may not be the easy answer.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I love obedience it’s the best when I don’t want to do something but the domme ***s you to