Smoking fetish with ***

Posted

If you have read my profile you will know how i came to have this fetish 

If you are into the same thing have you wondered why all the videos on the web are of leather clad Dominatrix women administering the punishment in my case they were normally dressed women sometimes ugly and big ladys who just got pleasure from inflicting *** with a cigarette 

Anybody agree or no sites where their are vids,pics,stories of everyday women who are into this fetish  Thanks

Posted

ok.

so... I went on clips4sale - and used "advanced search" and looked at smoking fetish and human ashtray and a fucktonne of clips came up.  Some like you say, obviously very fetish orientated - but an awful lot in plain clothes, or more casual/domestic etc.

it's fairly easy to find and browse, but - you might have to put your hand in your pocket....

Posted

Thanks for that don't get me wrong I enjoy the professional stuff but i just find truly Cruel older/everyday  women more of a turn on it relates more to my past Cheers

Posted

understandable.  I think sometimes things get made on how well they're deemed to be able to sell - it is something that a custom could potential be commissioned on?