Risk takers

Adylad6970T

Adylad6970T
Posted

I'm not interested in the more extreme manifestations of watersports and hardsports/scat.  However I am turned on by the idea of people taking risks by deliberately not going to the toilet when they need to, either resulting in really desperate situations (close calls) or acciidents.  I say this because the sensations of needing to go 'oh so badly' can be really intense and sometimes quite pleasant in their own way.  

Posted

I know where you are coming from. That sensation of relief is awesome. I think the problem is that it only comes as a genuine sense of relief when the need to hold is genuine, i.e. having to hold on to avoid public embarrassment or to avoid messing your clothes etc. I tried holding for pleasure a couple of times but found the slight kidney *** unpleasant and it rather diminished  the pleasure of the pent  up release when it finally arrived.

My interest in water sports is more along the lines of receiving. I love the warmth. I love feeling my mouth fill until I have to swallow. 

I would be interested in being told when I must hold and when I could release - having someone make me drink and directing when and where I could piss would be enjoyable. Especially if I was naked throughout.

Adylad6970T
Posted
10 hours ago, MedwayExhibitionist said:

I know where you are coming from. That sensation of relief is awesome. I think the problem is that it only comes as a genuine sense of relief when the need to hold is genuine, i.e. having to hold on to avoid public embarrassment or to avoid messing your clothes etc. I tried holding for pleasure a couple of times but found the slight kidney *** unpleasant and it rather diminished  the pleasure of the pent  up release when it finally arrived.

My interest in water sports is more along the lines of receiving. I love the warmth. I love feeling my mouth fill until I have to swallow. 

I would be interested in being told when I must hold and when I could release - having someone make me drink and directing when and where I could piss would be enjoyable. Especially if I was naked throughout.

I would certainly be interested in helping you with that.  Maybe we could arrange a convenient time and date?

Posted

I was at a bar with a dom lover years ago. He kept requiring me to drink liquids, but said I couldn't go without his permission. He denied me until I said I would soak my jeans any moment. Then he pointed to another woman and said I could go if she gave permission.

I assumed he knew her and decided to risk making a fool of myself by asking her rather than by publicly wetting myself. I was so glad she quickly caught on that it was a game and gave permission. I nearly didn't get my pants down in time in the restroom.

Lately I've been thinking I might enjoy a repeat of a similar scene where I maybe don't keep from publicly wetting myself.

Adylad6970T
Posted

Thanks for sharing that, Liil.  It sounds to me as though it's just as well she did give you permission.