Does anyone else have a meat consumption and *** slaughter fetish

FurMan91

Posted
58 minutes ago, Charms said:

Humans are the worst predators on the planet next to viruses 

The only ones who kill for sport are humans and remove our technology we are the prey

Posted
3 hours ago, phoenyx said:

Boy, this thread has the potential of going south in a big hurry.  If I wish to post a comment, I'd better do it before the fur really starts to fly.

I can NOT say that I agree with the initial premise of this thread, in any way, shape or form.  That said, I do feel a certain rush of dominance, when I dig into a steak (or any similarly prepared meat).  It comes from being at the top of the food chain.  I'm among the *** kingdom's royalty---lions, tigers, wolves, eagles, sharks, etc.  Does the cat worry about cruelty, when it pounces on its prey?

I was once asked, what I thought was the most ***some and dangerous predator on the planet.  I said, "Humans."

I think it's already gone!   Very weird - it's been idle for a year.   Have to agree - humans are the most dangerous predator on the planet, because we're ***y idiotic!  An *** kills to satisfy its hunger.  We do it to satisfy our greed. (no, am not a vegan - or a vegetarian - am not lactose or gluten intolerant...wow, I'm lucky!)

Posted

I'm not vegetarian (Not a fan of vegetables tbh) but I am passionate about ***s. As humans, we are meant to eat meat. For me, it's how that meat is obtained.

I'd love to be self sufficient and raise livestock for food.

My dad used to go shooting, rabbits and pheasants. As a kid I'd help gut them, skin them, pluck them.

We raised rabbits and chickens, they were well looked after, killed humanely and it taught me respect for life, and death.

Not all meat eaters are ***thirsty sadistic killers. 

I'm gonna stop now as I'm at real risk of going way off topic.

• 1 year later...
Posted

I fully understand this kind of fetch since I have a similar one.

for me it is not the eating that gets my exited but it is the killing for food and only in rubber boots.

I have absolutely nothing with ***ing any ***s, in fact I love mi ***s and look after them very well, when I have to kill a chicken I do this always as quickly as possible, but I have to gear up to it and get mentally ready to do the job.

I can only do this with this mental state of exitment and I have to dress up  for  it in Wellington boots.

It is important to me that the *** had a good and natural life an offers its life for me and my family as food, it completes the circle of life.

• 1 year later...
Posted

Oh I have this exact same fetish.... seeing people cut into a piece of meat or even just being in a butchers shop gets me so wet

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Is it a fetish or a deep need to return back to a ritual of taking a life and ritualistically preparing the *** to gain sustenance while honoring its sacrifice that you all crave? Ot used to be about thankfulness knowing how hard we had to work to track that *** and skin it and prepare it to ensure the entrails do not contaminate the meat or our families would starve. Meat used to mean survival for us and our tribesmen. If a kill were taken in the blistering cold, you were thankful to have its hot *** there to bath your hands in for warmth while preparing the *** for transport and storage with your hunting party. It is a sad thing but a life giving thing. This is the “adulthood” ritual that is missing in modern life and so many people are desperate to find meaning when absent these baser milestones. Old archetypes of establishment, hunting, fishing, parenthood. My advice, find a difficult goal outside of your comfort zone and accomplish it. Make sure it is a sacrifice unto others and it’s something physically exhilarating. You will feel something similar to this sense of accomplishment. If you pick something that involves committees it will feel sterile and empty and hollow. No my friends. You must get your hands dirty on this one. You can’t be a tourist pretending to be legitimate. You must get dirty and uncomfortable and suffer. Hope this helps.