Pussy pump

hi****

Posted
I only tried a small clit pump.
Lube is mandatory and the whole area becomes extremely sensitive afterwards, so make sure to stop before it becomes uncomfortable. It can be a good groundwork for oral play.
littlemiss37
Posted
I was going to also buy one x
Posted
Honestly I love it as its effect is great but for the one being pumped and the person playing with it.
Posted
It depends on the person it's being used on... I've used them on subs before and some love them, some hate them. They generally increase sensitivity but that isn't a sensation that works for everyone
Totallyyoursub
Posted
Yay…. I’ve noticed there’s more pleasure and sensitivity when a lady uses one. I find it very erotic personally
Posted
In my experience start slow it creates a new dynamic and if your partner enjoys the effects increase the pleasure but always remember limits an safe words
Enjoy
Posted
Oh hell ya if y’all look up what that shit can do for a female man I go for a yay I love a big fat swollen 🐱 dripping wet mmm
Posted
Definitely a yay... as.long as you buy a good one. There's some nice automatic pump ones that are very nice.
Posted
I(she) really enjoy the pussy pump. Increases sensations and makes me cum in it.
  • 2 weeks later...