Farts ***d a break up

FattyDomme

Posted

I was dating a guy a few years back that was so turned off by my constance stinky farts that he broke up with me!  I didn't know for a while why he broke up with me as he just stated that "we were going in different directions" but later found out through a mutual friend that he just couldn't get past my intense, smelly farts.  

--- Now I love sitting on a willing recipient's face and delivering these same farts that caused the break up, directly into the nostrils for inhalation! 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/2/2019 at 8:39 AM, FattyDomme said:

I was dating a guy a few years back that was so turned off by my constance stinky farts that he broke up with me!  I didn't know for a while why he broke up with me as he just stated that "we were going in different directions" but later found out through a mutual friend that he just couldn't get past my intense, smelly farts.  

--- Now I love sitting on a willing recipient's face and delivering these same farts that caused the break up, directly into the nostrils for inhalation! 

He must have been crazy to split up with you because of that. I would gladly let you sit on my face and blow your stinky farts out. 

LucienDarkshadow
Posted

I love that the thing he hated you now really enjoy.... I’d love to get a mouthful of your ass gas 😉

• 4 weeks later...
Needtofacefart
Posted

I understand exactly. When I tell someone I have a fart fetish and they are mean to me about it, I flip out. It's okay if a person says hey I'm not into that. Just don't make a person feel like the stupidest person alive. But, yes, willing participants are amazing people. I love it when their face is deep in my ass inhaling my good smelling farts!

• 2 months later...
Calmingseas49
Posted

Love to hear you fart live if possible