Photographer - West London/ London

Sl****

Posted
Hi! So as you could probably tell the photos on my profile kind of suck. The original photographer I think they tried to do their best but I think I’m not photogenic.

So I don’t know if it’s me or the photographer but I was also looking to get photos done to express both sides of my switchyness.

Umm.. I guess it’ll have to be a kink photographer and uhh.. How much would you charge?

Thank you very much 🙏❤️
MisstressStorm
Posted
Nice photos - you are photogenic but the pics are not …. Fetish. The photo should tell a story Dom/sub or otherwise. Majority of my photos are self taken…. I know the look I want to portray and make it happen. Photographers want to take my photo for free but I am the model , with my own kit and soon dungeon . . Mistress Storm ⛈
Posted
Everyone looks good in photos if you get a photographer who knows what they are doing!
Posted
13 minutes ago, MisstressStorm said:
Nice photos - you are photogenic but the pics are not …. Fetish. The photo should tell a story Dom/sub or otherwise. Majority of my photos are self taken…. I know the look I want to portray and make it happen. Photographers want to take my photo for free but I am the model , with my own kit and soon dungeon . . Mistress Storm ⛈

Yeaaa 😅 I don’t have any equipment or anything so I guess I’m like 🥺🥺🥺😤😤😤😤 needing a photographer

Posted
11 minutes ago, feralhousewife said:
Everyone looks good in photos if you get a photographer who knows what they are doing!

Then that is what I need 🤩 cause my photos are not that greaaat 😅

Posted
Hey I’m a student photographer. Would be more than happy to help for free. Message me
Posted
6 minutes ago, samkink0 said:
Hey I’m a student photographer. Would be more than happy to help for free. Message me

Let’s goooo!!! (Hopefully it works out)

Posted
54 minutes ago, Slifer said:

Yeaaa 😅 I don’t have any equipment or anything so I guess I’m like 🥺🥺🥺😤😤😤😤 needing a photographer

See that thing you're probably holding in your hand as you read this - or that you downloaded this app to? All you need is that and a little imagination and creativity.
All my pics are self-taken using my phone - is just a case of learning how to use the timer, and finding poses that work for you. No photographer needed at all.

Posted
8 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

See that thing you're probably holding in your hand as you read this - or that you downloaded this app to? All you need is that and a little imagination and creativity.
All my pics are self-taken using my phone - is just a case of learning how to use the timer, and finding poses that work for you. No photographer needed at all.

I’m extremely conflicted.

I have no idea how I want to look when I want to show traits or character. I can copy poses from different characters etc but I did that already and those photos aren’t very good 😅😂.

I want to also portray 3 different sides to me but I can only describe them through words/ text and essays. I can’t seem to convert that into a series of OP pictures hahaha.

Yea..

MisstressStorm
Posted
Relax - let your inner self go- it takes time. My Storm ⛈️ self is a definite Dominant energy- subs know just by looking at me whether I’m in a corset or civvies.
Sweet Willow has her own energy and shines through the image. Honesty and integrity. Grab your phone and just do it. I use an IPad Pro mainly
Posted
9 minutes ago, MisstressStorm said:
Relax - let your inner self go- it takes time. My Storm ⛈️ self is a definite Dominant energy- subs know just by looking at me whether I’m in a corset or civvies.
Sweet Willow has her own energy and shines through the image. Honesty and integrity. Grab your phone and just do it. I use an IPad Pro mainly

Your wording is dreamlike. The way you write sways the sail to the direction of the wind 🌬

Thank you 🙏

Posted
Hiya! I’m a photographer. Not done kink but I’ve been wanting to get onto the scene for AGES. I’m thinking sowmthing like the London vagabond vibes on Instagram) my Instagram is luciepaynecreative
Posted
1 hour ago, heyyyu said:
Hiya! I’m a photographer. Not done kink but I’ve been wanting to get onto the scene for AGES. I’m thinking sowmthing like the London vagabond vibes on Instagram) my Instagram is luciepaynecreative

Let’s goooo!!

Posted
If anyone sees this. Yes I’m still looking as of 03/04/2023 😅 the people that offered never came back to me so yea
Posted
A word of warning about approaching this the way you are - which is basically looking for complete strangers to take potentially compromising pictures of you - before jumping into it, you need to vet people to be as sure as you can be that you have complete control over the situation and any pictures taken - and likewise expect them to do the same of you for their own safety.
There are a lot of people out there who will take advantage for their own gain.
I still think you'd be better off spending time learning how to use your phone/tablet camera and self-taking pics even if just to get an idea of poses/styles you like.
Posted
11 minutes ago, gemini_man said:
A word of warning about approaching this the way you are - which is basically looking for complete strangers to take potentially compromising pictures of you - before jumping into it, you need to vet people to be as sure as you can be that you have complete control over the situation and any pictures taken - and likewise expect them to do the same of you for their own safety.
There are a lot of people out there who will take advantage for their own gain.
I still think you'd be better off spending time learning how to use your phone/tablet camera and self-taking pics even if just to get an idea of poses/styles you like.

Yes this is something I have been made aware of. As to why I’m searching within this community.

Someone also inspired me to retake my original passions rather than being stuck where I am now and for that I need showreels and professional photos of all sorts to showcase to agents and all regardless so I might as well get them all done.

Poses wise I like some poses but I think I can’t pull them off well in front of my phone camera. I’ve taken many attempts at this now haha

MisstressStorm
Posted

Most of my pics are self taken. Gives you the control and confidence to make the image your own. Sometimes other peoples input can muddy the water. See other images that inspire you and  copy if it pleases you. 
Your images will grow with you …. 😍😈

Posted
16 minutes ago, MisstressStorm said:

Most of my pics are self taken. Gives you the control and confidence to make the image your own. Sometimes other peoples input can muddy the water. See other images that inspire you and  copy if it pleases you. 
Your images will grow with you …. 😍😈

I wouldn’t be asking for a photographer + videographer if I hadn’t tried loaaads of times 😅

Posted
1 hour ago, Slifer said:

Yes this is something I have been made aware of. As to why I’m searching within this community.

Someone also inspired me to retake my original passions rather than being stuck where I am now and for that I need showreels and professional photos of all sorts to showcase to agents and all regardless so I might as well get them all done.

Poses wise I like some poses but I think I can’t pull them off well in front of my phone camera. I’ve taken many attempts at this now haha

Just be careful - whilst this community and others like it have a lot of good people, they also attract the worst kind too.
In all honesty, and especially if you're looking for something for professional use, you'd be better off seeking a professional and paying for their services - at least that way you have a contract in place to protect both you and them - or alternatively seek out some of the modelling sites where you're paid for the pics, or have an agreement with the photographer that they can use the pics but you get use of them too, there's a term for it which I can't remember - either way you at least have a degree of protection which is more than you'd have asking strangers on here.