TENS UNIT ORGASMS

Hal727

Posted
Advice please.
I have experienced a few very intense orgasms by placing one pole attached to a sounding probe in my cock, and the other pole attached to a TENS pad glued or taped to a butt plug and placed against my prostate rectally. Problem is that the orgasms don’t happen often, and I’m pretty sure that it’s because I have a difficult time getting/keeping the prostate pad in exactly the right spot. I have tried this both alone and with the help of my partner. I’m wondering if anyone knows of a better way to make a good contact with the prostate. When the placement against the prostate through the wall of the rectum is just right, I can tell it immediately, and unless I back off on the TENS UNIT power the orgasm begins very quickly. However, if the placement is wrong, there will be no orgasm at all. And the placement is wrong more often than right. Very frustrating.
Any advice will be appreciated.
Posted
Research on line for proper toys. Some have been made that are made just for this purpose. Some are sold on Amazon and some are not. Finding the rite toy for this will make things much more enjoyable.
Posted
Electrastim make some good products, more expensive but this isn't an area where you want to be applying the cheapest kit🤪
Posted
19 hours ago, Jessicadarling said:
Research on line for proper toys. Some have been made that are made just for this purpose. Some are sold on Amazon and some are not. Finding the rite toy for this will make things much more enjoyable.

Thanks for this. I order from Amazon regularly, and will check out what they have.

Posted
18 hours ago, Beeswaxed said:
Electrastim make some good products, more expensive but this isn't an area where you want to be applying the cheapest kit🤪

I didn’t know about Electrastim, but will certainly check out their products. Thanks!

Posted
2 hours ago, Hal727 said:

Thanks for this. I order from Amazon regularly, and will check out what they have.

be careful even with Amazon as there's a lot of dropshipping going on