Bondage under Tracksuit: any suggestion?

FishyChips

Posted

Hey there! I'm new here, so hi to all! I hope it's the right section :smiley:

I'm into bondage and exibithionism with a fetish for Adidas tracksuits and leather/denim jackets. I'm thinking about a public walk with some rope under the clothes, maybe an harness and I would wear a tracksuit on top of it. I'd like any suggestion to make it even more kinky and well, if it's a good idea to do so:joy:

Thanks to all!

Cheekysub247
Posted
Personally.... as long as the general public cant see/made aware then lots can be done.
Rope harnesses in different ties, toys if you like them, tape if you enjoy that, clampy things, spikey things ect.
Many times ive gone out with all sorts going on under my clothes lol
Posted

Sounds great the tape over the mouth with a ball gag under it in case of a night walk in a place with potentially less people, like some periphery road in countryside:heart_eyes:

My target is to hide as many fetish things under the clothes as possible and maybe to wear no underwear so if it gets hard it becomes noticeable in an embarassing way!

Posted
Not sure what you're planning but definitely think about your safety - ability to balance, move etc. Nothing that could make you fall, etc. Having a safe friend or places along the way where you could 'check' yourself.

Just depends on what you're thinking about.

Also maybe start with some small things and build up.

Cheekysub247
Posted (edited)

Ive seen many pics of gags under masks during covid days lol, used to be scarves in winter lol.

Again personally i wouldnt want to see 'how excited ' someone was so maybe think that one through, i know nature happens to gentleman and nothing they can do but if i saw a guy with a hard on walking funny, with a mask on, in a park at night...... I'd  run  🤣🤣

Edited by Cheekysub247
Posted
39 minutes ago, DanTienDomD said:

Not sure what you're planning but definitely think about your safety - ability to balance, move etc. Nothing that could make you fall, etc. Having a safe friend or places along the way where you could 'check' yourself.

Just depends on what you're thinking about.

Also maybe start with some small things and build up.

Yes it's my concern too to avoid doing "too much" so considering it's the first time I'll start with something easy, thanks for those advices!😁

Posted
9 minutes ago, Cheekysub247 said:

Ive seen many pics of gags under masks during covid days lol, used to be scarves in winter lol.

Again personally i wouldnt want to see 'how excited ' someone was so maybe think that one through, i know nature happens to gentleman and nothing they can do but if i saw a guy with a hard on walking funny, with a mask on, in a park at night...... I'd  run  🤣🤣

I already tried in covid period a gag under the mask and it has been soo good, hopefully I didn't have to speak when I tried😂

Yeah you're right it would be quite scary for other people, maybe it's better to avoid that, it would also make it so less stealth😅😂

• 4 months later...
Posted

Wear the harness underneath the tracksuit but rip the back of the jacket open, exposing your bare back along with the harness strapped to you. Have the nylon tracksuit ripped, dirty and burned.