Musky ripe hairy women

ne****

Posted
I know for many this is weird, but my biggest turn on is the natural body scent of a woman. Any women out there enjoy staying ripe and having a man indulge in your musky ripe aroma?
Posted
Doesn’t seem weird to me. If that is your thing, that’s your thing man. Enjoy
Posted
That's just a part of Primal, I wouldn't say it's weird, more natural than anything.
I myself wear antiperspirant and perfumes, bodysprays for hygiene reasons, and because I just enjoy smelling nice/being clean.
But I love it if a partner smells nice naturally, too. There's been a previous post at least on this topic, where many agree that when a man comes back from the gym, work, a walk on a hot day, they can smell amazing to me. Some do, and some don't.
Though, I'd still want him to clean and use spray, too! Same expectation for myself.
I can't deny that there's nothing more attractive than both partners, mutually enjoying and being attracted to each other naturally (including scent).
Posted
It’s more common than you think. Everyone has their kinks and fair play 👌🏻
Posted
3 minutes ago, LittleSoulTease said:
That's just a part of Primal, I wouldn't say it's weird, more natural than anything.
I myself wear antiperspirant and perfumes, bodysprays for hygiene reasons, and because I just enjoy smelling nice/being clean.
But I love it if a partner smells nice naturally, too. There's been a previous post at least on this topic, where many agree that when a man comes back from the gym, work, a walk on a hot day, they can smell amazing to me. Some do, and some don't.
Though, I'd still want him to clean and use spray, too! Same expectation for myself.
I can't deny that there's nothing more attractive than both partners, mutually enjoying and being attracted to each other naturally (including scent).

*For the hairy part, there's plenty here who enjoy this too.👍🏼
I shave personally, and would expect the same in return, too (though still enjoy a maintained beard and a little hair in places is fine, for me anyway)

• 2 weeks later...
Biggygrrrl
Posted

I guess I would be considered a "Natural" woman, my underarms and down below are unshaven, the men I was with before my husband knew this, and seemed happy with my state.  I never liked shaving, so avoided it like the plague.  I was upfront about it, so they couldn't claim a bait and switch when they met me.  If anything, they liked that I wasn't like anyone they were used to, and I was confident iny own skin.  The last time I removed my underarms hair was when I had my wedding, and I wanted to keep the controversy down(my husband didn't mind my hair though, he didn't want me to remove it).  I love what the Lord put there, and now that it's gray, I love it even more.  It's good to know there are men who do appreciate body hair, thank you!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Nope, not weird. This is my favorite way to play - sweaty, stinky feet, armpits, crotch, ass!

• 5 months later...
Posted

Love the hairy sweaty women. Really dislike when a woman shaves her mound.

Posted

I also love hairy women,sweaty....even better!!!!

Posted

I definitely would love to meet a woman who's hairy and sweaty 

• 4 months later...
onyx_aurum78
Posted
The natural pungent aroma of a woman is intoxicating to me. It drives me wild.