Purposely causing *** while running

sinepixii

Posted

Hey.

Me and my GF are both into *** and we have found a very fun way of inflicting it to me while we are working out.

I wear purposely unfitting shoes during our runs. Currently this is a pair of womens nike running shoes that we choose a couple of sizes too small for my feet. They are also very narrow. We especially choose these shoes as they do not give me proper support so I roll inwards with my feet on every step.

The result is a lot of *** during runs. Obviously my feet and toes are killing me but thanks to the roll inward and my rather awkward running mechanics, also my knees, hips, and sometimes even back hurt.

The *** in the knees is at the moment what I enjoy most. After a couple of 100 steps it usually starts as a very sharp *** in both knees.

We usually run into the woods until feet, knees,  and hips hurt. we then start to run back home. at this point independently what I do I will have to endure the *** getting home. even if I walked home in socks the *** is there.

Any thoughts on this?

NowIAmTheMaster
Posted
I'm a triathlete who has gone through full gait analysis to ensure I have the right running shoes to avoid lasting muscular skeletal *** and damage so when I say this, I say it with great compassion, don't do this anymore. If you want *** while you're running, wear a t-shirt that chafes you. Fucking up your skeleton for a kink is not worth it
Posted
1 hour ago, NowIAmTheMaster said:
I'm a triathlete who has gone through full gait analysis to ensure I have the right running shoes to avoid lasting muscular skeletal *** and damage so when I say this, I say it with great compassion, don't do this anymore. If you want *** while you're running, wear a t-shirt that chafes you. Fucking up your skeleton for a kink is not worth it

I agree, doing damage to your knees/hips/feet will have a bigger effect than just the short term kink.
Put nettles in your shorts, wear an itchy layer, use nipple clamps before you head out. Those will all cause an irritation while out for your runs.
Even if you find a patch of nettles to run through, or some scratchy brambles… those are better options than causing lasting damage to your musculoskeletal structure.

Posted
Not sure it is safer, but try some Lego in your shoes. But yeah not worth it really.
Posted
Both of the other replies already hit the high point of my reaction that you should NOT choose this option to cause yourself ***. I’d add that you should try to channel your desires - even outside of running - on experiencing ***, NOT ***. Think of both the RACK and SSC acronyms. “Risk Aware.” “Safe, Sane.” There’s an infinite palette of ways to experience *** without the risk of ***. I wish you luck in exploring the gamut and keeping your body healthy so you can reap the pleasures of your kink for a long time.
Posted

We are doing it for 5 years now and so far the *** is limited for the period of the run. I understand that it is risky but if it would be that dangerous, shouldn’t I have more issues?

Posted
22 minutes ago, sinepixii said:

We are doing it for 5 years now and so far the *** is limited for the period of the run. I understand that it is risky but if it would be that dangerous, shouldn’t I have more issues?

You may be young and fit/healthy which will help... But imagine 10 or 20 years from now. Your feet bone structure have been stressed during a run (which is high impact anyway) which is the foundation for everything else. Knee ***, hip *** etc can all come from the alterations in gait and ability to function correctly. I have one shot knee and arthritis in my ankle because of an ankle *** that wasn’t treated soon enough. So please don’t continue wearing shoes too small without support.
The long term effects are not worth it.
I would opt for an irritant that affects other parts of the body to gain that satisfaction of ***. Wearing a cilice can be a discrete option, or a ball stretcher, or a whole host of other options.
Please watch out for your overall health

NowIAmTheMaster
Posted
Yeah actively making overpronation worse will cause lasting damage to your knees hips and spine. I wear specific running shoes to stop my overpronation. My sports physio has gone into detail with me the damage that can be caused by it.

Knee damage can result in *** on the meniscus and damage to the ligaments.

The hips can experience enough damage that full replacement is necessary because of increased wear and tear on the cartridge and subsequently the bone itself begins to wear away.

You have been doing this for 5 years already? Well, cool that's your choice, but you're doing this to yourself on purpose. It's a good thing you live in a country with free healthcare to fix the damage you're purposely doing to yourself... oh wait, no, you live in Switzerland!
Posted

Everything about the danger of this has been said more concisely and clearly than I could. When imagining sadism in regards to running, I would have used a ball stretcher that has some weight. ***ful, but not outright damaging to your bones.

Posted
20 hours ago, Nocturne said:

Everything about the danger of this has been said more concisely and clearly than I could. When imagining sadism in regards to running, I would have used a ball stretcher that has some weight. ***ful, but not outright damaging to your bones.

I understand. I tried multiple things but this is the only one that really excites me. I am not sure why but its the way it is. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, sinepixii said:

I understand. I tried multiple things but this is the only one that really excites me. I am not sure why but its the way it is. 

I would recommend talking to your GP, if healthcare is accessible, to see whether you can do things to lessen the damage, and to assess the risk.

Posted

Do you think I should consult a physical therapist? As I after 5 years of doing it and many more years of casually wearing too small shoes all is still great. 

Posted
1 minute ago, sinepixii said:

Do you think I should consult a physical therapist? As I after 5 years of doing it and many more years of casually wearing too small shoes all is still great. 

I think that would be a good idea, regardless of whether you can feel the damage currently, it can have been ongoing, after all it can be hard to distinguish between *** that is and isn't damaging in the long term; it's a signal from our bodies that something is wrong and seeking it out is something that can be both fun and dangerous, as many of us like it, awareness of the danger is critical though.

Posted
So far this post was asking people’s thoughts on this, we gave the opinions (which are educated and well informed ones) that we advise against doing what you are.
It’s your decision if you wish to act upon that.
It’s your life and your body.
I’m just shocked at your responses when you didn’t get everyone agreeing with you.
Posted
2 hours ago, DJR86 said:

So far this post was asking people’s thoughts on this, we gave the opinions (which are educated and well informed ones) that we advise against doing what you are.
It’s your decision if you wish to act upon that.
It’s your life and your body.
I’m just shocked at your responses when you didn’t get everyone agreeing with you.

Sorry that was rude of me. I was just hoping to find a similar-minded person here. I am searching quite a while now and I am running a bit out of ideas 😅